Se's (Author x Glitch) Request

A/N: Alrighty so this gift is for one of my very good friends, Author_and_Se. They have their own Undertale AU called Kittytale. And you can find them on Undertale AU Amino.

This request centers around the ship of Se's characters Auhtor and Glitch. So let's see if I can do them justice.

Date Night

Glitch Kitty sighed as they leaned against the doorway of Kitty's home. 'How long does it take to get ready?' Glitch thought bitterly to themself.

Glitch's counterpart Kitty Sans appeared in front of Glitch with a bored stare. Goodness it was always odd when Kitty did that. With their powers they really knew how to make an entrance...unlike Author. "She takes a little longer to get ready than others, Glitch. Be patient," Kitty scolded Glitch and their ears pulled back in a show of irritation.

Glitch rubbed the back of their neck and glanced to the side not daring to meet Kitty's glare. They may have known each other for a long time, but Glitch never was a fan of Kitty's trigger happiness and their prone to violence.

Satisfied with Glitch's silence Kitty turned away from them and flicked their orange tail. "Well would you look at that," Kitty said.

Glitch snapped their head up towards the staircase and caught the image that Kitty had pointed out.

There coming down the stairs was Author. Her mask firmly in place but the bottom half was broken off and Glitch could make out the line of the huge scar that covered the majority of Auhtor's face. Despite the flaw that mared her skin Glitch never had chosen anyone over her.

With her tablet held firmly in her hands Author came to a stop in front of Kitty and Glitch. "Sorry I had to fix my mask," Author apologized to Glitch.

Glitch shook their head, "No no, it's fine. Can we go now?"

Author nodded and walked out the door. Kitty turned and narrowed their eyes at Glitch.

"Bring her back safe. And rememebr I know where you stay at in the void." Kitty threatened Glitch and summoned their sword to their side all in one heartbeat.

Glitch sighed but again nodded in submission and turned to follow after Author. There was no way they were going to let Kitty interfere with their plans.

It didn't take long for Glitch to catch up to Author. She stared down at her tablet and doodled leisurely without a care in the world.

"Kitty give you a talking to?"

Glitch shook thier head at Author's blunt words, but she never really beat around the bush. "Nothing I haven't heard before."

Author closed her tablet and clutched it in her left hand and reached out for Glitch's hand with her right. Glitch complied to her request and enclosed their hands in a tight, firm hold.

"Lets have fun tonight alright?"

Glitch chuckled lightly and nodded. With his powers he teleported them to a hillside as the sun began to set.

Author gasped at the sight and pulled Glitch closer to the edge of the hill to get a better view of the sunset. Glitch watched Author's mouth twisted in awe at the sight. They'd give anything to see what her face fully showed. If only it wasn't for that damned mask.

But for now the simple small display of her rendered silent told Glitch all they needed to know. She loved it. Of course she appreciated beautiful displays of art.

Author promptly sat cross legged on the ground and excitedly opened their tablet and opened a new page and began drawing the sunset. During the process dropping Glitch's hand.

Glitch hated the lose of warmth that Author's hand provided, but he knew that it was all because Author was happy to draw the glorious sunset.

Smiling Glitch sat next to Author and watched her draw peacefully. In the middle of a bright orange stroke on the tablet Author ceased her movements. She then turned to face Glitch with a smile that left Glitch wishing they could see the smile meet her eyes.

"Thank you Glitch. This is amazing."

Glitch shook their head and laid their head against Author's shoulder. They could feel every movement that Author made as she drew.

In a quite breath Glitch responded to Author, "Anytime Author."

A/N: So that's that. I hope you enjoyed it Se. Sorry if it wasn't up to your standards. I know it was rather crinegy. That's ships for ya.

Feel free to request something and I'll let you know if it's doable.

Until next time...

~Wolfy Out~