Chapter 5

No ones POV:
Over the months of Astrid's Pregnancy, her belly had grown, she had many many cravings, whether they were terrible or good, and she had Hiccup by her side.
She wasn't allowed to fly Stormfly, train, or throw her axe because of her big belly.
Astrid's parents stayed very distant and never came around. They stayed away from the village, running around with hate.
Astrid was reaching her due date, and her and Hiccup were over the moon for there child.
Astrid POV:
"Hiccup I don't know if this is too big or too small." I say rubbing my chin with my finger. "Well babe it's a big room actually. And we do need a big room. Honey she or he is going to grow up in this room," Hiccup says putting up the cradle. "And done!" He says and steps away. "Baby Haddocks room is done!" I squeal and me and Hiccup give each other a quick kiss.
I walk over to our future child's cradle, and look at it. "This will be taken by a tiny human soon," I say. Hiccup comes up behind me and puts his arms around my waist.
"Soon!" He says and pecks my cheek. "I'm going to go make dinner babe!" He says and walked out of the room. ———————————-
I walked around the room multiple times. I folded the blankets, rocked in the rocking chair and sang a lullaby, and I placed the stuffed animals around the room.
I heard the smell of Hiccups amazing cooking downstairs, which made me hungrier.
I gripped my giant belly and walked past the bookshelf near the door. "Ah!" I shout.
"Astrid?" Hiccup says. I grip my belly and crouch down a bit. "Hiccup!" I shout. He comes running up the stairs. "What?!" He says in the hall. "Baby! Get Aneska, and Valka!" I shout.