Chapter 13

Astrid POV:
I woke up the next morning with no one else in the room. No Hiccup. No Freya.
"What?!" I jump out of bed. I was freaking out until I heard singing downstairs and an amazing breakfast. I stepped softly down the stairs and peeked over. Hiccup was burping Freya, singing to her, and making breakfast.
I smiled and walked back upstairs.
I put on my shoulder pads, and boots. I walked downstairs, and saw them.
I laughed. He turned around. "Oh your awake! I thought you would never wake up!" He says. "I can't believe she is a week old!" Hiccup says. "I know!" I say ticking her stomach.
I took Freya and made her another bottle.
I put her with Toothless, and he purred with her. She drank her bottle, and layed up against Toothless. "Aww there so cute!" Hiccup says taking a bite off his eggs, with his mouth full.
"I don't know what to do today!" I huff.
"Well today is my last day home and then I have to be Chief again." Hiccup says. "Yea I know. Which means I will be stuck here with our baby daughter, and you will never see her!" I say. "Baby I will still see our gorgeous Freya." Hiccup smiles. He finished his eggs and puts the plate away.
He kisses my cheek, and walks towards Toothless.
"Hey babe!" He says. "What?" I turn around. He's looking at all of the boxes in our living room. "We can go through all of this stuff the Berkians got for Freya!" He says. "Oh my Thor! I forgot all about that!" I smile. I turn and see Toothless and Freya sleeping together. "Aww Hiccup look!" I point to them. He smiles.
I walk over to Hiccup, put my hand on his shoulder, and sit myself down.
We began to open all of the boxes.
"Aww! Hiccup look at these!" I say, showing him the adorable clothes. "Those are cute!" He laughs. "I think it's time I start inventing that flight suit!" He says. I glare at him and punch him in the shoulder. "No!" I shout again.
"I was just messing around!" Hiccup squeals.