Chapter 12

Astrid POV:
" Bring Freya, lets go to the cove. I'll fill you in on the way," I say. He picks up Freya and grabs her bag, then rushed out the door.
——————————————-
"So that's how it happened with my mom," I sigh, sitting down in the cove. "Wow," Hiccup says. "You kicked your mothers butt!" He laughs. I smiled. "She deserved it. She's a horrible human being. Especially anyone who thinks my little pancake is a disappointment!" I squeal picking up Freya and tickling her stomach. She can smile, but no giggles quite yet. I lay her in my lap and play with her short, tiny baby hair.
"I'm excited for Freyas future." Hiccup says. "Me too. Baby she is going to be so beautiful!" I say, kissing her forehead. "Just like her mother!" Hiccup says, putting an arm on my waist.
"I bet she will have your beauty, strength, an axe loving lady. But have my dragon loving and adventurous side!" Hiccup says. "I could see that actually!" Astrid laughs.
"Well whatever happens, I will always be proud of my little pancake!" I say. "Is that your nickname for her?" Hiccup asks. "Um...that's what my dad used I call me when I was little," I say.
"It's cute," Hiccup said. I smile and peck his lips.
"We have such an amazing family!" I say. "Astrid, do you ever think about having more kids someday?" Hiccup asks eating a yakchop. "Yes." I say. "Ok same here! I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page!" He laughs. "Not for awhile though babe!" I say. "Yes sweetie I know." Hiccup says patting my arm. We began to watch the evening sunset, with our little Freya in my arms.