~2~

DUST P.O.V.

Later, when the lights all shut off, a light seemed to ignite in my new cellmate. He was suddenly bursting with energy as he used the hard end of his jacket string to pick the door lock. The lock clicked and he carefully swung the door open. He gestured for me to follow him and before long we were carefully making our way through the hall. It was almost silent, quiet snores filling the air. "There's a few other skeletons we need to pick up before leaving." Horror whispered. I nodded as we came to a slow stop. We'd stopped outside a cell with only one skeleton inside. I almost instantly noticed the red band wrapped firmly around the skeleton's wrist and turned on my caution. The skeleton was sitting up on his mattress and jumped up when he noticed us. He sprinted to the door and Horror quickly picked the lock. "Dust, this is Killer. Killer, this is Dust" Horror quietly introduced us. We continued for a while before Horror stopped us at another cell. Inside was again only one skeleton. I quickly recognized him as Error, the first person who got thrown in this wretched place. Almost the same scenario with Killer happened with Error, as if it was planned. Maybe it was. We then walked up to a door marked as "DANGER! PATIENTS BEYOND THIS POINT ARE HIGHLY UNSTABLE AND VIOLENT! CROSS AT YOUR OWN RISK!" Of course, we didn't listen, and went right on through.

KILLER P.O.V.

To be honest, Dust wasn't so bad. He had a red band too, so I quickly came to the conclusion that the guy meant business. Despite literally our ENTIRE group having red bands, not that many in this place had one. We're all marked as extremely dangerous. Anyway, we opened the danger door and kept walking. We passed by cells where they kept the monsters who were too dangerous even for a red band. We had one more person to get from here, and we all had a liking toward her. She was strong, able to keep her composure, and could lash out massive attacks without lifting a finger. Nova was someone you didn't want to mess with... trust me, I would know. Just her eyes terrified me... those deadly yellow sockets and those piercing red eyelights... she scared me to be honest. We finally came to her cell at the very end of the hall. We all looked at each other, except Dust, and we knew we were thinking the same thing. 'This is gonna be a tough one...'