2

Drago was still sitting on his throne with his eyes closed, smiling evilly, knowing that he did what he said he was going to do. But, an urge suddenly kicked in and Drago got off of his throne. "Did that kid actually believe that I would only destroy half of the universe?! How delusional! The entire universe will die! But, in order to do that, I will have to take care of the Mighty Pups!" said Drago as he took off the Ultimate Collar and looked at it menacingly. "For good!" said Drago as he wrapped the collar back around his throat and a vortex appeared and he was now in front of a giant alien ship with an alien skull on the front of it. Drago stepped into the ship and he activated it. "Those pups can't stop me without their powers!" said Drago as he sat in the seat and drove the ship off and it disappeared into another vortex.

The pups were still in the lookout, watching tv, until Chase and Skye were in the elevator, heading back down to the bottom floor. "Pups, I have a huge announcement!" said Chase as all the pups tilted their heads. "What is it Chase?" said Rocky. "We are going to stop Drago! We are going to avenge Ryder and everyone else we lost!" said Chase as all the pups smiled as they agreed to this statement made by Chase. "But how? We have no powers." said Zuma. "We don't need those powers. We had the power in us this entire time. We have the one thing that Drago doesn't have, we have heart. As long as we still stand for something, then we can stop Drago!" said Chase as all the pups howled at this. "But what do we do first?" said Marshall. "Call Everest and Tracker, we're gonna make some upgrades to our suits. And then Drago will get what's coming to him!" said Chase.