3

The pups headed down to the garage of the lookout and they began to work on their suits. Chase was designing his blue mecha suit, Skye was placing some supersonic jets in her mecha suit, Rubble was designing his suit with a golden color, Zuma was putting some water skis on his suit, Rocky was building helmets for everyone and they were a success. Marshall then used his powerful water sprayer to put holes in the parts of the suits where the legs go. "Alright pups, the suits are almost done. Now all we need is Everest and Tracker to get here and then we can add the finishing touches." said Chase.

Everest and Tracker got a call from their pup tags and it was Chase, so they answered it. "Chase? What's up?" said both Everest and Tracker. "We need you two to show up to the lookout. We're going to stop Drago and we need all pups on deck for this one." said Chase. "But how are we gonna stop him? Our suits were totaled in battle, and we don't have our powers anymore." said Tracker. "We have a plan. Now just please get here as soon as possible." said Chase as he hung up.

Everest and Tracker then got in their vehicles and they headed through Adventure Bay and they arrived at the lookout. Everest and Tracker walked inside and saw Rocky holding a turquoise mecha suit, and Zuma was holding light green mecha suit. "You fixes our suits?" said Everest as she smiled. "We didn't just fix the suits, we upgraded the suits. We upgraded all of our suits." said Chase. "We now have jet engines, ray blasters, and foldable helmets in our suits now!" said Marshall. All the pups then put their suits on and they got into the Air Patroller and it blasted off to space.

The pups were now a massive mission, and that mission is to stop Drago and destroy the Ultimate Collar.