7

Chase ran at Drago with his super speed and he tripped him up and started to punch him in the face constantly. Drago then brushed Chase off and he threw some fireballs at him, but missed. Because of Chase's super speed, Drago had no chance of hitting him with a fireball. Or water or ice as a matter of fact. Chase was still running circles around Drago and he went for another punch, but Drago stopped him with the telekinesis pup tag and he slammed Chase down and he then threw him off the mountain. "CHASE!!" said Skye. Drago looked down at Skye and she noticed she was crying.

Drago got on one knee and held Skye's face up and said, "I know it hurts pup. But soon you will join him. And there won't be any pain at all!" Skye was scared and her ray clusters were pretty banged up, they were still shortening out. Drago was about to punch Skye with the super strength, but something was holding his fist back. It was Rubble and Rocky, the second two stronger pups. Then Zuma and Marshall held his other fist from doing anything and Everest came from behind and she ripped the Ultimate Collar off of Drago's neck. "NO!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!" said Drago as he swatted all the pups off of him and tried to grab the Ultimate Collar, but couldn't, considering he didn't have any powers now.

The pups had their powers back and best of all, Chase ran up the mountain and he was safe, not dead after all. "You think this is it?! I don't need those powers to kill you pups! But I do need them to end the universe! So after I'm done with you, I'm going to take back those pup tags and do what I said I was going to do a long time ago!" said Drago as he clenched his fists once again. The other pups put the pup tags back on and their powers were back and so were their mecha suits. "You want them Drago? Come and get them!" said Chase as all the pups charged at Drago and Drago charged at the pups.

All of the sudden, a giant explosion occurred and Drago was down and so were the pups.