2 Days Before X-Mas

Finals week can kiss my ass.
I know this is suppse to be a family friendly book, but holy shit, I'm done with my English professor's shit.

One more chapter, my fellow BLINKS. 
--

Riiinnnggg! Riiinnngggg! 

Rose groans out loud, rolling over to the other side of her bed. She slams her hand down on her phone to shut off her alarm. She picks up her phone, but notices the sticky note that was on her screen.

Rose,

Thank you for that last minute date. I had such a fun time. See you tomorrow at the party.  ♡

-Jisoo

Rose smiles to herself and threw the blankets over her and began to squeal, hiding her blushing face. She is whipped.

On the other side of the city, Jisoo was preparing for the party tomorrow. She was in charge of designing the cookies to make it look like a Christmas tree. Jennie was baking and kneading the dough with Irene. Seulgi was in charge of making the icing for Jisoo. Everyone had a task.

As for Ella, she was monitoring how the food tastes. At time she'd point at her mouth at Seulgi to give her a spoonful of icing. "Ah..", Ella opens her mouth.

Seulgi shakes her head in disbelief. "This is already your tenth time having icing.", she chuckles as she scooped up a good amount for Ella.
Jisoo notices and warned Ella that if she'd do it again, won't invite Rose. But her daughter had a smart mouth.

"She was going to come anyways."

The other girls couldn't help but react:  "oohh" as they were focusing on their task. They shared a good laugh while Jisoo was just standing in shame. When Ella found something to distract herself, the adults began to have adult conversations.

"Unnie, Irene and I have been wondering...", Jennie starts off. Jisoo gave a hum, letting Jennie know she was listening while working on designing the cookies. "...have you really found happiness?"

Jisoo stopped what she was doing and placed the icing down. She stared at the cookies in front of her blankly, thinking of an answer.

Seulgi rephrased the question. "In other words, have you fallen for Rose?" Jisoo bites her lips nervously.

"Is it wrong that I do?", she asks almost in a whisper, but loud enough for the others to hear. She didn't want Ella to get involve considering how smart she is for her age. Ever since her mother's passing, she quickly matured and became independent. Jisoo knew that it's only because she want to help her as much as she can.

Jennie hugged her sister from the side, rubbing her shoulder to comfort. "After being best friends with Lisa since we were ten, I know that she would want you to be happy. Because she's watching over you, Ella, and us everyday. And I know it would hurt her to see you mourning over her."

Irene added on to Jennie's encouraging words. "Lisa made you happy, we know that. But ever since Rose entered your life, you were just smiling like there was no tomorrow. You were just glowing."

Jisoo let out a stifle laugh at Irene's last statement. But Irene argued saying it's true. Jennie and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

Now it was the bear's turn to make her statement. "Forget about what to get her for Secret Santa. She already has her gift. You and Ella. I've never seen our utmost employee smile like that. Ever."

Now that Jisoo thinks about it, if it wasn't for Ella meeting Rose at the bus or surprisingly ntroduce her at work, she probably would have never seen her smile. She remembered her backstory that she has never spent a single Christmas with the people she loved.

And on their dates, she would notice Rose smiling brighter and brighter everyday whenever she's with her and Ella. The way she cares for Ella like it's her own daughter is what made Jisoo fall for her even more.

"See what I mean?", Jennie smirks.

"What?", Jisoo asked her puzzled.

"You're smiling again. You were thinking about her, weren't you?"

Jisoo blushed, looking away to the side to avoid the others teasing. But her sister was right, she was thinking about Rose.

--

"Just sign here, ma'am."

Rose signs the paper with no hesitation. The woman behind the desk went over the documents again to make it clear for Rose what she needs to do.

"...Ask her to sign here and return the papers a week after Christmas."

Rose shakes the woman's hand. "Thank you."

"That mother and daughter will be lucky to have you, Ms. Park. She's a lucky woman and so are you. You really fell for her."

"I truly did."

--
Y'all better get your tissues and towels ready for the next chapter!

🎄🎅⛄❄