Christmas Day

Red 👏🏼Is 👏🏼Kim 👏🏼Jisoo's 👏🏼Color 👏🏼Fucking fight me if someone disagrees 😤

Fucking fight me if someone disagrees
😤

--

Tis the day where joy is spread around the world. Where family gather together and be grateful fkr being there at their best and at their worst. A day where we share the love and happiness of a new beginning and a new chapter.

A day where Rose finally gets to spend her first christmas with real love and happiness.

In her household, she was getting herself ready for the party. Her outfit consists of black jeans, white blouse, brown jacket, and black heels. She kept her makeup looking natural and her hair straight.

"Arf!"

Rose chuckles at the dog that was sitting next to her and looking at everything that she's doing when applying her makeup. She applies a quick coat of lipstick before picking up the dog.

"Arf!"

Rose chuckles. "She's going to love you and you're going to love her and Ella. Come on, let's tie this cute bow around you." She places the dog down and tied a red bow.

She checks the time and the party was going to start in a few minutes. Luckily, theres not a lot of traffic on the roads considering its the holidays. She picked up the dog and the box and headed to her car.

--

In Jennie's condo, Christmas carols were playing out loud. Irene's friends from Korea came to visit along with some of Jisoo's cousins that came along.

Joy and Seulgi were sharing a glass of wine. Wendy, Jisoo, and Jennie were at the living room catching up on each other's lives and how each of their career is going.

Yeri and Ella were causing mischief around Irene, who was busy getting the food ready on the table. Joy, Yeri, and Wendy were eager to meet the woman that's been making Jisoo happy once again and speaking of that woman...

"Rose!", Ella nearly shouts from across the room. Her hurried footsteps were heard as she ran from the kitchen to the front door. She opens the door.