Jaehyun
13 October
Saturday
6:45pm

Jaehyun struggled to put his pants on, forgetting to check which side is the right side and wore the back side facing front. He didn't even bother to invert his shirt properly and wore it as it is, panicking and he fumbled his the belt.

He looked over to the stained mess on his bed and groaned as he carelessly placed a blanket over.

He approached his room door with a fluttering feeling in his stomach, his hands were shaky as he slowly grabbed onto the door knob and twisted it harshly. He opened his door just enough to pop his head out and peek his head around to see if Johnny was really here. And he was.

"Uh.. Hi.", Johnny said with a charming smile.

Jaehyun blushed immediately, his ears turning cherry red as he looked up to his boss with a nervous smile.

"H-hi... S-sajang- oh wait... Hyung.", Jaehyun mumbled.

"You... Gonna come out...?"

"Oh uhm.. Yes. Yes of course.."

The younger then slowly opened his door just big enough to fit his body through and immediately closed it. He wouldn't want Johnny to see the mess in his room now does he?

With a nervous smile, he looked at the taller in the eyes and just stood right in front of him, his hands at his back and his posture was straight.

"Jaehyun, I'm sure you know how to talk and sit.", Jae Eun smirked as she saw the scene.

She knew her brother wasn't the type to easily have a crush and blush like that, ever since he opened up about being gay for this one particular guy, Jae Eun have been teasing Jaehyun non stop.

And what Jae Eun had expected, her older brother gave her a death glare with knitted eye brows and a frown on his face.

"I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU.", Jae Eun smiled to herself when she saw Jaehyun mouthing those words out at her.

Not wanting this endless embarrassment for Jaehyun to end, Jae Eun noticed that his clothes were worn in such a mess and smiled bigger to herself.

"Maybe if you actually wore your clothes like a human, you wouldn't forget how to sit down you know!", she yelled at Jaehyun teasingly.

Panic rose in her brother as he looked down to his shirt and pants and gave Johnny an awkward smile.

"Excuse me for a moment... Haha...", and off Jaehyun went into his room, slamming his door at Johnny.

"Is he.. Okay?", Johnny asked awkwardly as he decided to just wait for the younger in the living room.

"Oh, he's always like that. Anyways.... What's your relationship like with him? How is he like at work?", Jae Eun cooed. She wanted to know if her brother had made any moves on his crush.

"Well... He only worked for me for a day only... So I can't say it really.. But he has a bright personality.", Johnny smiled to himself remembering the way that Jaehyun's ears would turn red and his dimples would appear whenever he smiled. He found it cute.

"Well, there's this nice restaurant near by here and they sell Jaehyun's favourite spicy pork.", Jae Eun smiled and left the living room.

Johnny was a bit puzzled but glad she had told him that.

Maybe I can arrange a date- I mean meeting... Yea a meeting with him. Even though he's just a cleaner, he's still working for me, my company is one big inclusive family... Right?