십사

When Jaehyun got back home, he couldn't stop squealing, he couldn't stop smiling. Its only been a good few days and he's already made a lot of progress in this.

Maybe.. We might go on a date soon?

He thought, burying his face into his pillow, his cheeks hurting so badly from how hard he smiled as soon as Johnny turned around.

Knock knock

"Why are you so happy? Got to s Johnny's D?", Jae Eun snickered, walking into Jaehyun's room.

"UGH! Get out.", he rolled his eyes, giving her a disgusted look and Jae Eun only stuck her tongue out at that.

"One day, for one day you're not an annoying bitch.", Jaehyun sighed, getting up to toss his pillow towards her direction and of course, he missed.

"Mmmm... When you actually go out with that Johnny guy."

"So you're never gonna let me breathe, huh?", Jaehyun spat bitterly. His mood totally ruined.

"I'm not saying that I won't disturb forever, just hook up with Johnny and you're free from my mischief."

"You're only saying this so that dad will be less busy with work. Tsk, you don't even care about me."

Jae Eun frowned at that, putting his hands on her hips as she furrowed her brows.

"Seriously? Who pissed in your milk this morning? I'm saying this so that we can have more time to spend with dad, plus, you're literally going out with your crush. Maybe if you weren't so selfish and such a coward we could actually have family time together. Its literally a win-win situation.", she spat and stormed out of his room, slamming his door shut.

In full honesty, Jaehyun may be living the perfect life and all but his family hasn't been the most perfect. Jaehyun felt like his mother's and father's relationship has been falling due to the fact that his dad was always busy with work and never had the time to hang around as a family.

He doesn't remember the last time they actually sat down as a whole family and had a proper dinner together.

Am I really being selfish for this...?

Sighing for the nth time, he took his phone and opened up his contacts.

Love sick peach:

Tae

Yong

Hyung

You

Have to

HAVE TO

Help me

Grandpa Tae:

What do you want at such a late hour? Tsk.

Love sick peach:

BRO it's only 1am, how is that late?

Grandpa Tae:

It IS late, 1am in the morning lATE

Love sick peach:

Maybe if you stanned loona you wouldn't be such a complaining ass bitch

Grandpa Tae:

My fucking god, one more time I heae that fucking phrase I will personally drill a fucking hole in my brain just to stuff in ateez fancams and project them through my eyes

Love sick peach:

Anyways, you incompetent lil fucker who can't grow an ass for shit, help me

Granpa Tae:

Remind me why we're friends when you're THIS rude

Love sick peach:

Because you have no one else but me ;)

Grandpa Tae:

BRO that's gay

Love sick peach:

We ARE gay

Granpa Tae:

True but I would NEVER date anyone like you, tsk

Love sick peach:

Anyways, am I being selfish for not wanting to work for Johnny because I'm too scared or?

Grandpa Tae:

What? What do you mean?

Love sick peach:

So basically, my dad and Johnny has ties together and I can easily lay a job to work with Johnny but I don't wanna and like... I feel so awkward.

Grandpa Tae:

I don't think it's selfish, if you really don't want to work with him then don't. Trust in yourself and your decisions, even though it may be shit. But don't trust that decision to type me at 1 fucking am in the fucking morning. Period.

Love sick peach:

What does that mean?!

Hello???

Grandpa Tae:

BRO idk, I'm fucking tired and still petty form you spamming me at 1am, I'll tell you what I think about your situation when I get 8 smooth hours of sleep. Bye.

Johnny

1am in the fucking morning

The poor male tossed and turn in bed, he couldn't stop thinking about Jaehyun. He felt... Like.. When they were talking, it was as if he was making some subtle innuendos into the conversation and it kept fucking Johnny's thoughts over.

No.. But his smile is so sweet and cute... He can't be that type of guy. He can't be.

He kept thinking back about his soft smile, the charm he had when he spoke, the way his ears turned red for some reason.

It was adorable.

Then the realisation that he felt like a creep for thinking about his employee sent him into a flustered mess.

God I'm so bad with feelings, this is why I've been single for the past 9 years. Oh my god.

Hey so uhhh sorry for the lack of updates. To be honest with you guys, I haven't been feeling the best these past few days and I've just been feeling worse and worse ksndkdjdkdnnd

I'm always fucking crying and that's like, stopping me from writing obviously haha... Sorry  ;;______;;