Monday

In the afternoon

Johnny

"So....", Johnny whispered softly and Yuta kept his hands back to himself.

"I'm sorry, Johnny. Its just that-"

"No, don't tell me about that. Please. I just want to ask... How can I show Jaehyun that I like him?"

"Just tell him.", Yuta said as he noded his head slightly, remnants of his embarrassed tones of red are still detectable on his cheeks.

"Wouldn't that be weird, won't it? I mean, I don't know him know him yet."

"Then get to know him, then see if you like him for his personality or his looks.", the Japanese said as he glanced over to his watch, his eyes widening.

"And we better head back, it's getting rather late man."

Jaehyun
After working hours

With a tired and heavy sigh, Jaehyun spun the soggy mop and cleaned the last office he had to mop for the day. Feeling a great amount of relief the moment he was done, he smiled to himself and looked around the clean and fresh office.

Johnny better appreciate my hard work into this

He immediately gathered all the cleaning materials he had used and rushed to store them back in, grabbed a fresh pair of jeans and a loosely fitting shirt, and immediately went ahead to change after resting and cooling down his sweaty body.

(yea this style on Jaehyun is just so *click* n o ic e )

Jaehyun looked at himself in the mirror, making sure that he looked as fresh as possible for... You already know who.

He grabbed his bags and took his time to walk out of the building, often taking his time to peep into offices with people working over time. And somehow, he was glad he wasn't in their position.

Working in an office would mean that he had to stress over deadlines, feel pressured to reach the targeted goal and the worst yet, little time to day dream about Johnny. (this dude smh)

While walking forward as he peeped into the few remaining lighted rooms, and being the clumsy fella he is, he knocked into someone, water from the cup in the person's had splashed onto him. He cussed under his breathe, feeling the tad bit annoyed because he had spent effort and time to look refreshed but that was all ruined by this clumsy bastard.

But what Jaehyun didn't know was that this clumsy bastard was none other than his boss, Johnny Suh. (wow so cliché, we stan a cliché sistar)

He felt his ears and cheeks burn a deep red almost immediately, his mouth hanged wide open due to the shock that Johnny was standing right in front of him apologising frantically while he pulled out a cloth from his pocket to help Jaehyun a bit.

"I'm so so sorry Jaehyun. I'll get you a new shirt, I'm sorry.", Johnny said as his arms touched around Jaehyun's body, trying his best to clean the mess he made.

"I-it's fine, Johnny it's fine. I-"

"Ah, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have touched you like that it's just that you were wet and I wanted to clean it but... But you're actually so ripped wow.", the taller blushed, he hesitantly drew back his hands.

(H A H,     g     a     a    a     y   y    y)

Jaehyun laughed awkwardly but we all know that he's screaming inside. It felt like his heart was running in circles while juggling balls of fire while riding a bicycle on a thin rope that was also on fire.

And thus, the two of them stood in silence, their cheeks burning a bright crimson red as they stared to the ground.

"How about... I buy you a new shirt and treat you to dinner, as an apology gift of some sort.", Johnny said, breaking the silence.

Jaehyun nodded in agreement, still far too embarrassed to speak of anything.

"Oh and uh.. Thanks.." Jaehyun softly spoke.

The other blushed and chuckled lightly. Johnny managed to collect his mind and sighed.

Cute

"Then can you follow me to my office to grab a shirt from there? I have a lot of spairs there in case I have a sudden business trip to anywhere.", Johnny tried to sound as confident as he could to save himself from the embarrassing moment. He gently grabbed Jaehyun's hand, tugging slightly and off Jaehyun followed him to his office.

Click

The lights flickered on to reveal Johnny's office and Jaehyun could still remember the first day he came in to clean the desk. As expected, his desk was in a mess, or what Johnny would rather say it was organised in a strategic manner.

The taller went behind his desk and pulled open a drawer, revealing a couple pair of tailor made button shirts. He pulled out a white shirt and looked up.

"Take off your shirt, I'll help you put this on.", he smiled cheekily as he hanged the shirt delicately over his arm.

(a dash of gay I shall add just for yall lol)

Jaehyun blushed, he stuttered a few incoherent words, but immediately got silenced when he saw the other walking closer and closer to him. When he finally reached and stood in front of Jaehyun, Johnny tugged the hem of Jaehyun's damp shirt.

"Or do you want me to help you?"

Imma leave it at here because I'm evil and I like to see you all suffer ahahahahahahahaha

now time to dissappear for another millennium