family death

*edited*

My body immediately went into defense mode. I fight the person off until our guns are pointed at each other. We stand there in complete darkness, daring the other to shoot.

"Who are you?" I ask, breathless.

"Niall... Er, Mole." 

"Mole?!"

What was Mole doing? He should be out getting information on the Stilinski's for me, not holding me in a coat closet. 

"Mole, I'm paying you to spy, not fuck around in a broom closet!" I resist the urge to stomp my foot and glare at him as best as I can in the dark before the light flashes on.

Mole's blonde hair sticks out in uneven places and his dark roots are starting to come in. He's breathless as well.

Mole drops his gun and rakes his fingers through his hair. "Harry sent me to kill you but I can't, you know? I mean, you sign my paychecks."

I tuck my gun back into my dress and groan. How could I have even remotely enjoyed Harry's presence? He's clearly attractive and he knows it but I let it get to my head.

I've never had a boyfriend because that would interfere with my training. Anyway, he was a Stilinski. I became angrier the more I stood thinking about how I'd been blindsided by a pretty face. I decided to do what needs done.

"Mole, this will hurt you far more than it will me." I pull my arm back and punch him cleanly in the mouth, knocking him unconscious.

I press onto the bluetooth in my ear, calling Nikolai. When he picks up, I tell him everything I know about Harry and that I need to know everything from his file, now. Some shuffling sounds are heard until Nikolai tells me everything that we know. The following is what I've learned:

Name:  Harry Edward Stilinski

Age: 21

Parents: Anne Cox + Des Stilinski

Siblings:  Gemma Cox (28)  David Stilinski (27) 

Physically: Dark brown hair, green eyes, 6'2, sinewy and strong

Mentally: Sharp, seemingly always a step ahead 

Schooling: Home schooled until entering St. Petersburg's Boy's School for the Mentally Talented at only 11, until dropping out at 15 to work with the gang.

"Do what you need to do." Nikolai told me before hanging up.

/ /

I walk back to the meeting room, nearly unnoticed. I keep an eye out for Harry or any other Stilinski but see nothing.

I enter the room in time to see some man pointing a gun at me. He murmurs something in Ukrainian before pulling the trigger. I brace myself for the feeling of a bullet ripping through my skull. Instead, I feel a presence in front of me and the sound of a body hitting the floor.

I look up in time to see a blood bath. I raise my gun and shoot the man who shot at me, watching him hit the ground. It's eerily quiet and I realize I'm the only person unharmed. Dimitri lays face down on the ground, blood around him. Zayn is also on the ground, clutching his side.

"It was... a trap," He gasps out, "They wanted... Nikolai..." Blood pools from his middle and I drop down next to him. On my bluetooth, I call my brother, telling him that Louis set us up and Dimitri was dead. I heard him swear and speak softly to someone, presumably Ana. He told me that he's sending over more men and to stay put.