running

*MAJORLY edited*

When I wake up, my body feels incredibly overheated. 

It feels like a hot vine has wrapped itself around my limbs and is burning me through my clothing. As I struggle to untangle myself from Harry's grasp, I accidentally brush against a very hard body part and immediately stop when I hear his groan. 

"Stop moving." Harry's rasps into my ear as he presses his fingers tightly into my sides.

"Let me go!" I hiss back, trying to pull myself away from his grasp.

"Fine!"

He releases me and I roll over onto the bed, welcoming the coolness of the sheets. As I settle myself into the bed, I get an uncomfortable urge to pee. I groan inwardly and get out of bed, my toes sinking into the plush carpet.

"Where are you going?" I feel Harry sit up and grab my hand.

"Bathroom." I slip my hand from his and move forward, squinting into the darkness. 

"Here." Harry's stands, suddenly behind me, his hand on my back to lead me to a door. He flickers the light on inside the room and I shut my eyes to stop the light from hurting them. When I finally open them, I see that the bathroom is in front of me. Stepping in, I go to shut the door behind me but it stops suddenly. 

"Be good." He warns before reaching for the knob, slamming the door behind him. 

Slowly, I lock the door, making as little noise as possible.

I use the bathroom and notice a decent sized window to the left of me. I glance back at the door where Harry's shadow looms just behind it, weighing my options.

I need to get the hell out of here.

I stand, flushing the toilet and turn the sink on, letting the water run. In the mirror I see that I'm still wearing Liam's t-shirt. My face has blood on it and my hair is wild, falling in kinky waves around my shoulders. My throat has bruises on it, from a certain someone's fingers. I look as awful as I feel, but soon it'll all be over.

Creeping over to the window, I open it slowly, peeking over my shoulder one last time before I stand on the toilet, scaling the windowsill. I try to peer down at the ground but it's storming and all I can see is pitch black.

"Zoelie." I hear the knob turning before a series of swears leave his mouth, "Open the door." 

With one last glance back to the door, I jump. 

Thank god I was only on the second story as my body lands with a thump on the wet grass. I stand, slipping slightly as I get to my feet.

Without looking back, I start to run, the rain soaking what few clothes I have on. Suddenly lightning strikes, illuminating around me. I see a series of trees about 100 yards away, leading into a forest.

Hoping for the absolute best, I sprint as thunder booms above me, but even through the pouring rain and thunder, I hear a gunshot.

Automatically I scream, ducking down. The tree line is illuminated again and before I can reach it, another gunshot goes off, much closer.

Nonetheless, I reach the trees but I make the mistake of turning around right as lightning strikes again. 

There, 20 yards away, is Harry, holding a gun and pointing it right at me. He's yelling but my view of him is cut off as darkness takes over my vision again.

He shoots it again as I slip into the forest, my feet numb to the branches and roots littering the ground. 

As I run, my blood pounds in my ears. My breathing is ragged as I launch my body faster, trying to escape the hell that is Harry Stilinski.