The battle

Adoras P.O.V

Me now and Glimmer are walking towards a small village that apparently is being terrorized by the horde. We've been walking for about an hour and my legs hurt so much since I'm not in my SheRa form. It's been really quite since it's just now blabbering about Perfuma it's so obvious he likes her I wonder if she likes him? Maybe me and Glimmer Bow and Perfuma could go on a double date.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted my Bow suggesting we should set up camp. "But we've only been walking for a hour," I say "Actually it's been 4 hours you and Glimmer really zoned out when we were walking.... so what were you two thinking about,"  "NOTHING!" Me and Glimmer shout at the same time. I wonder what Glimmer was thinking about?

(Time skip 3 hours later)

After we took a quick rest  we decided to start walking again. Luckily for me we were only a hour away and Bow wasn't talking about Perfuma actually no one was talking it felt .... weird. "So Bow do you have a crush on Perfuma?" I teased him "n-no I don't know w-what your talking about" he said nervously. "Sureeee," glimmer said joining in. "Seriously I'm not lying, anyway Glimmer do you have a crush on anyone," he asked "NO," she blurted out. To me those words felt like dagger stabbing my heart it aced I tried to hid my disappointment by saying "yeah I mean who needs crushes anyway,".

After saying that it was silent. Until we reached are destination. There wore 10 tanks 16 robots and a couple of the them vehicles looks easy.

For the Honor Of Greyskull

I ran into the battle and started blasting the robots one by one until they were gone. Next I started taking out the cannons. When I was about to destroy the second to last canon I heard one of the soldiers say "looks like glitter girl isn't going to make it!"

I frantically scanned the area for Glimmer. Straight away I spotted her they were right she's going to die she was to busy fighting a spiller to realize the cannon behind her about to fire. I kept trying to yell to warn her but she couldn't hear me I knew what I had to do.

Glimmers P.O.V

Suddenly I heard a cannon fire it sounded like it was behind me. I quickly turned to see where it was coming from but as I did I got pushed out the way by a tall streak.