Confessing

Glimmers P.O.V

Today I decided I'm going to confess to Adora and I'm terrified even though last night proved she might be into me too well I hope it does wait what if she meant as friends I mean you can love a friends can't you? UUGHH I'm over thinking this.

"Hey Glimmer," Adora said. Making me scream and run away to my room out of embarrassment and surprise. But I knew Adora would probably go and check on me in my room so I decided to teleport to a tree in the woods where hopefully no one can find me.

(4 hours later)

It's been 4 hours and I am so stupid why haven't I gone back yet. UUGHH okay I'm going to go back and pretend like I was never gone... wait no that's not going to work they might have notice I left. No I'm going to stay here for ever yep this is my new home I'm going to live in a tree. Oh look a giant monster thing has come to eat me. A GIANT MONSTER THING HAS COME TO EAT ME!!!

Before I could teleport away this weird sticky thing rapped around my arms and some how it was stopping me from teleporting. I stared running faster and faster but no matter how fast I ran it would always manage to catch up. Eventually I tripped I knew I didn't have enough time to get back up so I accepted my fait and just sat their in fear.

Adoras P.O.V

I've been searching for Glimmer for 4 hours and I can't find her anywhere. Suddenly I heard screaming but not just any screaming I heard glimmers screams. I ran as fast as I could. When I got there I saw a massive monster and I slayed it. "I've been looking for you for hours ,why were you out in the forest?" I asked. "It doesn't matter let's just go back," she replied out of embarrassment. "Wait," I said. She stopped "what," she asked as she turned around I grabbed her and kissed her.

After realising what I was doing I stopped. "Uhh i-I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing and....," I was cut off by her kissing me back. "I love you Adora," she said. "I love you to Glimmer," I replied.