First date part 1

It's been a week since they both confessed. When ever they both see each other they just go really red and walk away. It seems like many people have started to notice this especially bow.

Adoras P.O.V

It's been a week and I really want to do something special for Glimmer but I don't know what to do I'm not good with these things so I guess I'm going to need some help. I though as I approached bows door. After knocking once I say bow slowly open his door just a bit so he's could stick he's head out and so I'm guessing I couldn't see in. " hi ADORA" he yelled like he was warning someone I was there "hi Bow I was wondering if I could ask you something?" I asked. "Umm.. actually I'm kind of busy... okay byeee," he said slamming the door. "Well that was weird," I whispered to myself as I walked back to my room.

As  entered my room I saw a heart shaped later on my bed I ran over picked it up and it read.

To Adora,

Meet me at the place we met,
in 30 minutes

P.S wear something nice

For G

Glimmers P.O.V

Iv been planing this for a couple of days know but  Adora  almost found out but luckily she didn't go into bows room.  Hopefully tonight will be perfect I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Adoras P.O.V

It was time to go. As I slowly approached the spot where I had to meet glimmer I could see these wonderful fairy lights surrounding the trees and in the middle was a blanket. Perfect for star gazing or just sitting on.