Called

"A girl of a stripper all along becomes a stripper no matter how much her father earns or has novelty or has position in society."

"There, look at her going to a different home to get laid. Haha, father must be a President of his community but look those genes of her stripper mother are on it's work!"

"I feel sorry for her stepmother. Afterall she has to raise a kid of a stripper who used to stay with her husband. Shame isn't it to even love such malice in family?..."

It goes on and on no matter what I am doing or if I am busy or not. It goes on and on of me being called a malice in everybody's life.

I clutch my books to my chest as I pass through the crowd full of eyes on me and paid for the lunch.

Those eyes, full of hatred, disgust and absolute pity are always on me. Always judging me because of my existence. My mere existence makes these people to gossip about me make rumours about me.

As every sentence crushes in my heart, I slow down to catch my hitching breath. I don't want an anxiety attack here in between these people!

I slow down and steady myself with everything in my hands. I clutch my books even harder to my chest then before. "A shame she is.."

My breathing heightened by the awareness of every word in the caffeteria. "Can't she just die rather than bringing dirt on her father's name..?"

Can't I just die.. And then I fell on the ground with my long black hair on my face. I fell backwards and there was no one to catch me for a trust fall. Everything toppled, my books, my lunch, juice, my back pack, totally ME.

And there was no one to catch me. As I lay there, hearing everyone laugh on my fall and gossip a bit more "Such attention seeker. Falls on her face to get attention. Leech."

I breath with so much difficulty and almost on the verge to faint. My eyes were dropping to close and then my only friends come for me. Their silhouette visible for me to be reassured and their extraordinary hair colours ofcourse.

Orange spiky hair - Ken, Black short hair - Julia, Dirty blonde hair - Dominic and Purple long hair my bestest childhood friend - Sarah.

I smile a last time within this crowd of people demeaning me. A smile of victory that their 'words' will never get to me because of these friends.

An hour later-

I feel a warm touch on my hand and water dripping upon it. I open my eyes slowly only to find my friends standing in front of me in the hospital room so familiar to me.

A weak smile approaches my face, "So again, to my rescue?" I cough up in the lack of moisture in my mouth. Dominic hands me a glass of water to make sure I don't die by coughing my heart out and pats my back as I drink down the whole glass of water.

"Why do you have to feel so much about those words? Just ignore them as I teached you, Eli!" Sarah speaks up as she rubs my hand between hers.

She is the one holding my hand and crying her heart out instead of me. Always so emotional and full of tears although it's me who is affected by people and she cries and I never can.

I wipe her tears weakly and my friends sigh.

"Tell me who said shit about you? I will break their face!" Ken says crackling his fingers. He is standing by the door in a defensive position as if will attack anyone who attempts to come in.

Julia looks at him admirably from the couch of this hospital room. This hospital room which is so familiar to me now because of my frequent anxiety attacks.

I giggle to myself thinking about how many times I have visited this room. How it has become a second home for me.

Dominic looks at me seating on his favourite chair near my bed. He has his finger on his chin and he thinks for a minute.

"You shan't laugh on your misery" Deep voice with an accent. He always speaks very less but when he does girls in our university peep from wherever the hell they are at.

I sigh as I see these friends keeping hold on my pillars to help my bridge up. They don't want me to tumble. And never will let it happen so shall I try too. I know I cannot at the rate of emotional bullies I get but I will try. Try my hard to be up and above just for my friends and family.

I squeeze Sarah's hand to reassure her and sit up. I look at my watch cracked by the fall. It's already half past 4.

I look at my friends as they gather around me to check for injuries. I smile with full content of my heart to thank them. But the words "Thank You" just never come out of my mouth.

Sarah realised it and hugged me to squeeze the life out of me. "You don't have to thank us ever. Afterall we are your friends!" I breath in her sweet cinnamon scent and calmed down instantly.

All the turmoils in my heart was shushed down by my best friend's words and loving hug. Will I ever get such love from everybody at some point of my life?

A tear leaks out of my eye in happiness my friends give me.

"I am here to protect everyone of you, don't you worry!" Ken cracks a huge smile as he stretches his muscles.

Julia still intrigued by Ken but passes me a smile. 'Young Love'

"Imbecile Girl." Deep voice of Dominic answers to my stupid cry laugh situation. He rufles my hair and steps off showing his car keys as to he will drive everyone home tonight.

As Sarah releases me from her grasp. It came to me that I will prove these demeaning people wrong. Wrong that they judge me not for who I am but for whose daughter I was.

I will prove them wrong so that my friends can be proud enough to tell anyone that they are MY friends.