Freedom

As Dom left me in front of my house's gate, the guard opens the gate. He saw my state, puffy eyes, red face, messed dress, hair and makeup.

He didn't smile today. Neither did I. I harden my hold on my bag and rush towards the house's front gate. Even in heels I run as fast as I can.

I ring bell continuously tonight while breathing hard. The butler opens the door to be shocked at my state and quickly takes all the stuff from my hands.

As I enter my home, warm tears started to fall down my chin and I run up stairs to my room.

I don't want to stay here anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore..

I shut the door behind me with a loud bang and sit against it covering my ears and crying loudly, as loud as I can. My wailing was echoed in my dark room.

My mother started to bang my room with my father, our butler and my maid by her side, "Open the door, Eli! Tell us something happened?"

I sit still crying uncontrollably my heart out. People are disgusting. They all are disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting..

"Open the door, ma chèrie!" My father spoke up. I calmed down a bit and everyone outside calmed themselves.

"Open the door, ma chèrie. Tell me what happened I will do anything for you." My father said calmly outside my door.

I slowly stand up to open the door. As I opened it everyone just looked at me upset and concerned.

My father hugged me and turned all the lights on in my room. He slowly took my to my bed to sit as I started to cry even more.

My maid poured a glass of water and handed it to my mother. My mother thanked and sat beside me.

My father gently sat in front of me and held my hand. He waited patiently when I will tell him what happened.

I started crying even by thinking what happened. He concerningly looked at me and questioned, "What happened, ma chèrie?"

"Pa-papa, Mr. Brian's brother, h-he to-tou-touched me everywhere!" I cried out loud clutching my father as if he will take the pain away.

"H-he was speaking disgusting w-words and g-grabbed me very t-tight against him!" I cried even more forcing myself to breath and not die.

"I t-tried to break f-fr-free but he d-didn't let me go and I hurt him" I struggled breathing and hiccuped.

My father stabled me in his grasp and as I look up at him, he is crying with anger disgust and sadness. He ruffled my hair and rubbed my arms soothing me.

My mother handed me the glass of water crying herself. "Don't worry I will take care of that bastard!" My father shouted with anger and demanded his phone to be here to his butler.

"Don't worry, ma chèrie. Papa will make this right." My father comforted me hugging again.

But I know what I have to do. I have to leave as soon as possible. As far from here as possible.

"P-papa I want to leave now." I wipe my tears and look up at him. I hold his hand and tell the need of my freedom from here firmly by my eyes.

He cried a bit more to see me like this. He kissed my forehead and looked at me, "Alas I wasn't there again to save you, ma chèrie." He hugged me again.

"You can't leave now, honey! Don't take decisions in haste!" My mother yelled at my instant decision. There was direct 'No' in her voice.

But my father, he gestured her to stop. "My love, one can only help others in war that are meant to be conquered together and this war of our daughter is of her pride. And when the war is of one's pride we cannot help them and if we do, it will only destroy their self respect."

My father says those words very sadly and concerningly. He looks at me sadly, "I know our daughter will win this war and we will be there to celebrate with her when she does so and gets home."

He stands up giving his credit card to me and looks at me with smile and pride, "Until then, conquer your demons ma chèrie." And he walks out.

My mother still is not very comfortable with me leaving now but I will and I will come back winning in all my wars. I stand up and direct my maid to help me.

My mother stood up, "So you made up your mind, I see. No matter what you do or where you go, don't get hurt and call us everyday please. Promise me." She held my hand above her head and stood until I promised her I will.

She walked out crying but I know I have to go. I get ready with comfortable jeans and hoodie and a white simple tee with boots.

I wash my face as I cry and chant only one thing in my head, New beginnings, new beginnings, new beginnings..

As I take all my essentials in one bag, I thank my maid to help me all this time. And go downstairs to thank everyone. My parents are on the front door waiting for me.

My mother still crying but my father he is standing there proud and head high. He smiled at me and his smile alone was giving me all the strength to go out and explore.

As I reach near them my mother gave me a bone crushing hug and cried hideously near my neck.

My father gave me a hug and said, "To all the new beginnings and life. We are your parents come back to us when you want to and don't forget to use the card I gave and call us." As I loosen from his hug while crying a bit he smiled a bit more.

"How do you think you will go out of here? In a cab? No way!" He said in an excited voice and took out his Jaguar E-type's keys.

"Take care of my baby, ma chèrie. It will be with you forever from now on." I smile happily and accepted his gift and he gave me a breath crushing hug.

As our butler opened the door, the black Jaguar was standing there waiting for me. It's hood is down and I take in all it's beauty.

"I will take care of her, papa. She is beautiful and will be forever." I smile and look back at my father who is encouraging me to hop on and start the engine.

I throw my bag in the back seat and climb in the driver's seat. I start the car and it's engine roars with an intensity.

"Hello to you too, baby. I will be your companion from now on. Hope you like your new name that is, Freedom."

And I waved everyone bye. My father acted strong until the end as he is crying now as I am leaving. Everyone is crying and I hope when I and Freedom come back with our achievements, they all will be proud.