Another Scar

As we walk in, slutty songs were on the loop with DJ putting mixes of his own. Crowd was grinding on one another making me feel uncomfortable in my own knee length dress.

Sarah leads us to the mini bar hosted by Mr.Brian, Ken's father. He tells us not to call him uncle everytime. So we call him Mr. Brian.

"Mr. Brain, what do we have here tonight?" Sarah shouts over the loud music to be heard. Mr. Brian laughs and says, "All the good stuff, honey! But you all will only get punch as always!"

Sarah shrugs and sits down on the chair in front of the bar, making a puppy face. Dominic takes a glass of punch and waves us as he parts away to go somewhere else. Ken and Julia joins Sarah and I after a minute or so when Dom left.

"Ahh, Julia! How are you dear? Always with Ken! What do you like in him anyways!!" Mr. Brian shouts grabbing everyone's attention around the booth.

Julia perks up but dies blushing and says nothing. Ken gets irritated and hugs Julia slightly to make her comfortable.

"Dad, don't tease her. She will feel uncomfortable in my party." Ken shouts over the music but Mr. Brian pretends as if he didn't listen.

He pours us all drinks in our glasses and shushes us off to go on our owns rather then standing there.

Ken and Julia went their separate way in the backyard as they hated such commotion of crowds grinding around. Sarah and I were the only person left alone inside the house to go on our own.

We both had a bit more punch to loosen the air within us and have fun. After 5-6 drinks each, we get on the dance floor to dance a bit.

As the songs were slutty and loud, we made our own funny steps and danced along the crowds.

"Isn't it fun?" Sarah shouts over the music. I nod to answer her. And we dance crazy.

After a song or two, some guys decided to dance with us without our consent. They started rubbing against us and did foul steps to feel us uncomfortable.

To get some air, I dragged Sarah out of the dancefloor. We walked near the mini bar as Mr. Brian will help keep off the boys from us.

We wanted to forget the incident and drank a few more punch drinks. And settled down on the seats near the booth.

"I think I need to use the bathroom." I whisper in Sarah's ears and she only nods in response.

As that my que, I got up to go to the washroom. Ken's house was my play house in childhood, I know the house like the back of my hand.

I push through the crowd and reached the washroom on the ground floor but it was filled with girls trading drugs and alcohol.

Not today. I walk out of there and take the stairs to the guestroom. The crowd isn't allowed to go up, Mrs Brian's rules.

I walk up the stairs and enter the guest room just in front of me. I walk inside to use the washroom very slowly in case somebody is in.

But thank god no one is there. I close the door behind me without locking as I will be out in just a whim.

I lock the door behind me in the washroom and meet my reflection immediately.

Navy blue dress, long black hair loose messing everywhere,dark brown eyes with a black liner, mascara and red lipstick on my lips, high black heels.

That's just me ready for a party. I use the loo and come tidying my hair to look presentable.

And someone was there standing near the bed. It was Mr. Brian's brother.

I smile awkwardly as I just got out of the bathroom of the room he is in. He is totally drunk as I can see. He turns around and smiles.

But slowly his smile turned into a carnivorous smile. He slowly started to approach me with an unknown look in his eyes.

I walk back in fear if he will hit me or curse me. I close my eyes to feel the impact.

But I feel his hands touch my waist. His hands were slithering up and down from my breast to butt. This was even worse then words or looks.

I felt disgusted and opened my eyes instantly. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout on the top of my voice.

He closed my mouth with his hands and grabbed my hands with his other hand, "Shhh little slut, I have slept with your mother once 22 years back before she bore you. You look just like her. Slutty and lustful. Now tell me have you started the same business as her already?"

His words and actions hurt me deep and I started crying and wanted to shout for help but with his hand over my mouth it was muffled.

As I struggled in his grip, he tightened his grip even more forcing me towards the bed. I struggle right and left to break free but he only laughed even more manically.

"Now this makes me think this is your first time. If you obey, I won't hurt you at all, love. Afterall I am your uncle. Let's just play happily." He whispered over his hand muffling my mouth.

His dirty breathe making it hard for me to breath. I struggle and cry to break free. But it all was vain.

I slumped as he tied my mouth with his tie and my hand with his belt. As he was busy doing so, I kicked with all my might on his nuts. And pushed him down the bed from me with my head.

I opened the door and hit against a body. It was Dom and he was looking at my state very shocked.

"Your eyes, Elizabeth. What happened to you?" As he started to put one with one he opened all the ties over my mouth and hand. He questionably looked at me and I was crying uncontrollably.

I gestured him towards the room and he looked over to see the guy fallen on the ground grabbing his testicles with pain.

The white rug beneath him also got red with blood as I kicked him with my heels.

I was crying so much that Dom hugged me and was taking me to Mrs. Brian.

"Your eyes were light green for a while. Were you wearing any lenses?" Dom said in a confusing tone. I never wore any lense and that is what he is worried about right now rather then what happened in there.

I can argue more but I don't have the energy to do so. So I nodded sideways saying no.

"I don't think he will ever even reproduce. Let's tell Mrs. Brian what happened and get you home." Dom said with finality in his voice.

As we reached Mrs. Brian's room she rushed up to us. Dom left me to her and stood near the door as I said her everything while crying uncontrollably.

She washed my face and calmed me down. "Don't worry I will take strict actions against him. I apologise for this my dear. You know we love you and I hope you will recover from this scarred event."

She comforted me and made me drink a glass of water before telling Dominic to drop me home.

Maybe I will never forget this scarring event ever, Mrs. Brian.