After Exam Party

I enter my room, my mind fixed on just one target, one quest to complete my exams with a big bang.

I forget all the words I heard all these days. All those demeaning words because I have more then enough love and acknowledgement to achieve greater things to show them difference between them and I.

My 3/4 of room consists of books and novels which are already read by me. The walls painted black and gold, my favourite colours. With a closet and bathroom door my room only has a study table and a couch with a tea table and obviously a queen size fluffy off-white bed.

My bed is near the balcony that has an infinite jungle view. Sun rises from that side and I am the first person in the house who gets the first sun rays in my room. So for that I never close my curtains.

I pick up my book of Business Psychology. It's my quest now to pass with the utmost marks I can and make the best in this town.

People will remember me for my best work and results. Maybe, they will just never still acknowledge me and will just criticize.

No one knows but I will do my best for all the time I have here. I will study hard and will not give attention to demeaning people and will lead on this purpose and fulfill it with all my might.

So I study on without a single thing in my head. No regrets, no thoughts just one purpose. Purpose that is to prove them all wrong.

After the last exam (A huge gap of time)

"Aww man, that was some horrible question paper!" Ken exclaims flying his hands with papers in the air with desperation. Julia smiles humbly clutching her books, "My paper was really great. I hope I will pass at least."

Sarah walks out of her class still messed within her books and bag tidying them up. Dominic walking behind her with visible irritation.

They both are awfully late. We all fell in different classes because of roll names. Dominic's real name is Steve Dominic Redalph. Such long name but he only keeps Dominic as his favourite.

Sarah runs up to us as fast as she can possibly. She smiles very nervously.

"You are late again and Dom doesn't seem to like it. Still he waits for you like a gentleman." Julia noted with a sly voice like she is seeing some spark within them.

Dominic is expressionless but Sarah becomes red like a tomato and blurps out a 'No'.

"How was your exam Sarah and Dom?" I speak up first time all this morning. Sarah looked at me with nervous smile and shrugs.

"Mine was marvelous." Dom said and used a big fancy word as always in the end. I don't get him sometimes but that's just one of his natural traits.

"Tell us about yours. What do you think will happen this last exams? We all are gonna split up after this in our own lives." Sarah says visibly sad that our life together has ended here.

I haven't yet said any of them, me moving out of town or anything. I just said I will meet them once in a while in this town. No one is leaving the town but me.

I drop my hand around her shoulder to comfort her. Dom only patted her and she calmed down and smiled at everyone of us.

"Let's just wait for a bit we all will see our results with time. Don't worry no one is going afar we all will meet no matter where we end up." I said to Sarah and everyone joins in comforting her.

It's sad I have to leave them but when I return they will all become happy at my improved self. Specially Sarah.

"I'm driving my love. Hop on everyone in my car near the University Gate. I am waiting." Ken runs away giving us the info. We all start walking laughing and ignoring people in the distance.

"It's party time afterall!" I exclaimed grabbing Sarah's hand and running towards the gate.

Everyone followed us out. As we reach the gate Julia screamed.

"What the fuck! You ruined my dress!" Julia clearly on the verge of crying, cursed out. We all walk back to see the commotion. A guy spilt coffee over her dress and is unapologetic.

Dominic handles the situation by grabbing our Julia out of there and comforting her with his soothing massive words.

"Don't be anxious, I am here."

Julia is crying as we take her to the car and Ken walks out as he sees her cry. We motion him everything is alright and he settles down in the car again.

We sat her in the front seat so Ken can comfort a bit. Afterall, Ken has been Julia's crush from kindergarten. And Ken also never looked at any other girl himself. We all know they feel for each other.

"Don't be upset. We will shop on the way. It's all on me, Julia. Whatever you want." I tell her and direct Ken to go to the nearest mall.

We had a peaceful drive to the mall and did a bit of shopping for everyone. The boys parted ways with us and we found them in the gaming section.

As we got some food in our systems we all got energetic.

"Tell me which party to crash cause I feel I can crash a Viking's party too!" Julia exclaimed flexing her non-existent muscles like Ken and Ken joined her too doing the same thing.

We all laughed as we walked to the car and had bit talks in the car ride to Ken's home, the party house of whole town.

Ken's parents are a big party couple. They just need a reason to party and rest is handled for everyone in the town.

Food, drinks, music and security everything is tough here. And so that's why Julia is allowed too. Friends of
President so tight security is needed.

As we open the door, song blasted out so loud we were deafened for a minute. I smile awkwardly at Sarah and she pounced in within a minute.

In the fear of losing her I follow in. And then the wave of party took over all of us.