Nobody Else But You

The week before the formal Dark and Anti are back in school but between school work and Marzia wanting to make, check and double check all plans for the formal. I haven't gotten any time to try and talk to him. I haven't even taken the bus all this week, I've been driven to or from with Marzia and her friends but, it Thursday afternoon and everyone's is busy so you would see them on the bus. There are a few people waiting for the bus but i don't see either of the boys anywhere. Suddenly there are two hands on my shoulder, "Hey! I was worried I'd miss the bus, I haven't taken it in a while." Marks loud voice jump but the firm hands kept me in place. Before you can reply the bus pulls up and Mr Warfstache waves to yous. Mark pulls you along with him. "Hey Uncle! Dark's not taking the bus today s'it cool if you drop me off instead?" mark rubs the back of his neck. "Sure Mark." Mr Warfstache chuckles and I feel my heart grown heavy at what mark says. I let him push me into the first seat in the front and the other kids rush in and sit. I look out the window as Mark and Mr. Warfstache chat. I see dark and anti step out of the school as the bus pulls away, neither of them look happy. Mark suddenly wraps his arm around my shoulder apparently talking about me joining his group for the dance, I glance at him flashing a wide smile and turn back before they disappear, now looking more pissed than anything. I cant stop thinking about dark, how upset he looked, maybe hes mad at me. . . 

"what makes you think that?" my sister voice come from my cell. i sigh laying my self out on my bed, "Everything!" she laughs at my exaggerated exasperation, " well, i know what you mean but, i heard hes going to the dance thing, maybe yous can patch up whatever's going on." i hum, "yeah, that'll be perfect! i gotta go sis, dad'll be pissed if he knows i'm still up." she sighs, "boo, hoe" i laugh, " okay Regina, goodnight." she replies in her snooty voice, "kk, love ya', night!" then hangs up. thoughts of Dark dressed up and dancing together lull me to sleep.

Nothing notable happens between then and getting ready at Marzia's the next day. I was surprised to see Amy there since I had only seen her a few time since I started hanging out with Marzia again. We get dress and one of the girls does my makeup for me. We head out front and the boys are already. There were too many pictures taken before heading to the school and even more once there and again when we were all inside. As we step in the crowd of teens seems to grow the overwhelming noise becomes louder. Suddenly Marzia grabs my arm and yells over the crowd, "Lets go dANCE!" Marzia starts pulling me in further until i finally struggle out of her grasp. I look around the crowd for a way out when I spot him walking in, Dark. I see his face while making his way slowly through the crowd nervously looking around. Pushing my way past the dancing teens i can see him in full and it feels as if my heart stopped. He was dressed up in a suit and tie. Before I can get too close jack is in front of me, "hey, don't you want to come dance?" I peer over his shoulder, "ya, gimme a sec." I see mark approach him, I can hear what he's saying to him but Dark looks angry and embarrassed as Mark pushes his shoulder and I can make out 'fucking loser'. I try to grab him before he can leave but jack graves my shoulder before I can and spins me around to face him. "Why do you even bother with him. Don't you want to be cool? Just forget about that freak." i can feel my blood boil as i look to Sean. "No! Not if it means hurting the people I care about!" A hurt expression flashes across his face, "Don't you care about me? Am I not one of those people?!" but I'm still so mad, all the whirling emotions frustrating me, "You are but, it's hard if this is a one way thing." Sean took taken aback, "Do.. do you really think I.. that I.. don't care about you..?" the look on his face hurts but before i know it I am blurting out everything i didn't know i was holding back, "how the hell am i supposed to know that? When do you ever let me know? You wanna know what i see? You like you act like an ass to keep your skin deep friends around so you stay popular." jack stumbles for words. ". . . Whatever." Sean walks away leaving me alone in the middle of the crowd that's formed around us. The tears in my eyes threaten to spill over.. I hurry outside before they can. My hands cover my crying face, my entire body shaking riddled with sobs. Sean has me so on edge that I don't notice the sound of approaching footsteps until I hear them right next to me. As soon as I hear them I jump. I look over to see a pair of black dress shoes and up at the owner. It's dark. I don't what him to see me like this... I'm a shaking make and I'm positive my makeup has been ruined, running down my face and smeared by my hands. I look away and cover my mouth. I can't stand to see the pitiful look he's giving me. "Hey.. you alright?" He asks kneeling down to me. "I thought you hated me?" I choke out. "What?" He asks sounds completely caught off guard. I look him in the eyes as though searching for what to says next. He looks at me before seeming to understand that I meant what I said. "What would- No! Never. I don't think that's even possible.." his word becomes softer as he goes on and a blush slowly creeps its way onto his face. I can feel the heat returning to my face at his words. "are you sure?" I ask my voice barely above a whisper as he pulls me to my feet, "I like you" dark says almost in a whisper his voice cracking at the end. I wrap my arms around his neck tighter and he buries his face in my neck sending chills down my spine, " I'm sorry.. but... I like you so much" Dark chokes out. I can feel his tears on my neck. it hurts to see him like this. "Don't ever say you're sorry for that." I try to keep myself together, "I like you too."

"Oh.. uh.. I'll uh.. come back later." Sean's hoarse voice comes from behind me. I look over and see him as he's turning to walk away. I tear myself away from Dark and catch Sean by the wrist. He stopped but won't look at me. I see something on his cheek sparkle and realize it's light being caught on a tear rolling him face, "You okay?" I wipe the tear away, "You're somethin' else ya know that? I've been such an ass for so long and then I go and pull that shit in the gym and here you are.. still worrying about me... still caring. I don't know how you do it." I wrap my arms around his waist. "How could I give up on a goof like you?" he squeezes me in a hug. when he finally lets go he heaves a long sigh. "There's still someone else I need to apologize to." he pats my shoulder and hurries off. I turn to Dark, a lope sided grin  stretching across his face,"You're too sweet." I giggle wrapping my hand behind his neck but lean back to stick my tongue out at him and he smile before facing away from me, "uh so.. I wanted to ask you if.. maybe loud.. possibly.. consider.. thinking of.. going out with a dope like me?" I can almost feel the heat radiating off his face in the cold winter air and giggle. "I'd love to go out with a dope like you." Dark bites his lip before leaning in and.. well... The first attempt is so bad that we end up laughing when we bump noses then heads the second time. "Oh for god's sake, hold still," he says. He takes my chin between his thumb and pointer, making sure I stayed put, and then leans in carefully to press a quick, sweet kiss to my mouth. Eyes dark (lol), and cheeks burning. "There." I can't help but laugh again, "I think we should get back before anyone gets any ideas.." Dark chuckles and holds me close... "I'm used to it.. fuck 'em."

Dark and you dance the night away. . well until it was over. then anti and dark got you and your sister some fast food, because the the prom food sucked. 

------

this was not properly reviewed im sorry.

what about the rest of the school year you may ask?

thats up to you to imagine. im done.

w e l p

i guess that's an ending. . . right?

i had to throw in the mean girls ref srry and it may not be a Disney song but it is a song so..

I'm so sorry this story really sucked.

maybe ill re-wright it one day.

if anyone would actually wants that.