Preference #1 - How they behave in a relationship

Ivar:
The one word to describe Ivar would be possesive. If not even obsessive. He would mostly try to keep a calm facade with other people around, but just the thought of you being with anyone but him would make him sick and boiling inside. He would always want to have it clear that you are only his, and he wouldn't accept anything else.

Ubbe: Ubbe would be rather protective of you. To him you would mean the world, which is why he wanted to know you save at all times. He would refuse to take you on raids or any situation that might get critical, always keeping in mind that he couldn't bare the thought of something happening to you.

Hvitserk: Hvitserk would want to be close to you as much as possible. He wouldn't act cheesy or be clingy, he simply felt the most comfortable around you, which is why he would love to take you everywhere with him.

Sigurd: Sigurd would take things slow in the beginning. He needed his time to adjust to something serious with someone, after some time though, he would slowly get more affectionate and get a grip on how to show you how much you mean to him.

Bjorn: Bjorn would be loving but he would need time to himself. He would be affectionate and gentle when you two were alone, yet every now and then he would prefer to give both of you some space, though this wouldn't mean that he would love you any less.