Preference #7 - Their reaction to you being a Seer

Ivar: Ivar wouldn't understand your hesitation to tell him about your gift at all. To him your visions were something that showed the Gods' favour towards you, only making you more powerful in his opinon. He would understand that you were afraid of what other people might say about your ability though, promising to keep it as a secret between the two of you.

Ubbe: In Ubbe's opinion, the fact that you were a Seer wouldn't change anything about the way he would feel towards you. He understood that it was a big step to tell him about your visions, though he would reassure you that your gift would always just be a part of you. A part of you that gave you abilities that other people lacked, though it would never be able to define who you are.

Sigurd: Sigurd would need a bit of time to process all of this. He would tell you about his mother and her powers, being worried about you more than anything else. He knew that those visions could be scary or painful, and would promise to be by your side no matter what.

Hvitserk: Hands down, Hvitserk would probably be fascinated more than anything else. He would ask you how your visions would feel, if they came randomly or if you could actively trigger them. Though he wouldn't get carried away by it. He would tell you that he always thought you were special, and that this had nothing to do with your ability.

Bjorn: He would probably not even be too surprised. He wasn't sure what it was about you, but in a way he would have noticed how you would react differently to some occasions compared to other people. He would have been impressed by your clear mind in critical situations, even more now as he would find out where your talent for strategy actually came from.