Preference #9 - Valentine's Day (Modern!AU)

Ivar: Ivar would rant about Valentine's Day all year long. How unnecessary a day like this was, since he'd show is love to you anyways. Though, once it was the 14th, you would always find quite a few presents at your nightstand when waking up, with Ivar of course stating that those things were just so you wouldn't feel disappointed if all the other women talked about their presents, since he really doesn't care about the day at all... really.

Ubbe: Ubbe would tend to go a bit over the top on Valentine's Day. He wouldn't leave you alone for one second, and it is fair to say, that you would almost drown in a pile of presents. From flowers, to chocolate to expensive jewellery, he would just enjoy spoiling you a bit. After you would have opened your presents, he would announce to you what he had planned for the evening, this ranging from a romantic bath together to a booked table in your favourite restaurant.

Sigurd: Honestly, Sigurd would probably be very classy about Valentine's Day. He would get you a big bouquet of roses of all colours and take you to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Neither of you would think of it as boring, since you'd prefer a calm but romantic day over unnecessary nonsense.

Hvitserk: Hvitserk would start planning weeks ahead, only to forget about it the days before and get absoltely stressed out. He would somehow always manage to work out a sweet surprise for you, never failing to make you giggle as he'd announce to definetely think of it next year.

Bjorn: Bjorn would like it a bit more extra, which is why he would usually take youto some kind of vacation. He would enjoy how excited you'd get when he wouldn't tell you where you were going, making sure that you'd get an even sweeter surprise every year.