Holding you close to my heart

i remember the way your hair shined through the sunny day

studying the way your eyes flutter every time you stutter

the words you cant say

i remember how pleasing your voice was beneath my ears

i remember being with you

washed away my fears

do you remember the days where we used to lay in the shade?

forming figures in the clouds

having long conversations for hours

nights where we stayed up late

listen darling,

i just want you to remember

from the beginning of September

remember the long-lasting splendour

the last moments of us being together

because i remembered

and dare i keep it in my heart forever.

-Dawn

Harry laughed as the four of them made their way through the streets of Hogsmeade.

He was walking beside Hermione and Draco, Ron and Hermione held hands and talked between each other as Draco and him talked together.

-

He had come back to Hogwarts to finish his N.E.W.T.S. along with Ron and Hermione, and for one last year of peace. All he had wanted was to be free, and have one more year of childhood, without any worries, to finally be able to be carefree.

So when he had heard that some of the Slytherins were coming back, he had decided to let the animosity go. He didn't think he'd have enough strength to fight any more.

"Hurry up!" Hermione said, looking behind herself and seeing that Harry and Ron were not making any effort to run. They were walking calmly and chattering between each other, serene smiles plastered on their faces.

"Oh, my God." She muttered under her breath, and left her case where she was, walking determinately towards the two boys, and grabbing both their wrists with her hands, she dragged them forwards determinately, hearing them exhale suddenly and struggle to keep up with her. When she got to her abandoned cart, she let their wrists free, and turned, her hands on her hips as she scolded them, "Do you want to miss the train? We're already late, the train is about to leave!"

They looked at her, Ron completely red in the face and Harry trying to bite a smile down as they said, "Sorry 'Mione."

She turned and hastily grabbed her cart as she ran forwards, missing the glances Harry and Ron shot at each other as they stifled their giggles.

They made it to the train as it was about to leave.

Hermione huffed, "Great! All the compartments are full."

Ron laid a hand on her shoulder, and smiled patiently, waiting for her to calm down. She smiled as she relaxed, and took her boyfriend's hand into hers.

They were looking into each other's eyes when Harry cleared his throat, and they sprang apart, both flushed.

She turned to see Harry raising his eyebrow and smirking slightly, and as she looked, he nodded his head to the side. "Let's see if there are any at the end of the train." He told them, and he went.