Author's Note/Middle Earth Stories Key(UPDATED)

Hello and welcome to the next adventure in the Middle Earth Stories series! Standing apart from the main series, Brothers In Arms takes place during a relatively short time frame, beginning just a few short days before the Siege of Minas Tirith and the Battle of the Pelennor Fields. It sheds light on the darker side of human nature, as well as the untold heroism of individuals who saw little recognition despite accomplishing incredible feats of courage in the service of king(or steward) and country. 

Settle in for a story about brotherhood, sacrifice, and bravery in the face of hopelessness as a Tower Guard, his Ranger brother, and a small group of heroes embark upon the most perilous mission of their lives. 

I hope you all enjoy this story!

DISCLAIMER: This story deals with some dark topics. Unlike in my other stories, I didn't shy away from violence or "mature" topics in this one. One of the intents of this story is to show how awful war is, and that it isn't all dramatic sword fights and epic clashes of good versus evil. War is terrible, and for the people on the front lines "good" and "evil" are forgotten. Survival is all that matters. 

If you're curious about what order to read my stories in, I recommend the following: 

-The Lastborn
-Sands of Rhun
-Defenders of Middle Earth Part I
-Defenders of Middle Earth Part II
-Brothers In Arms

I own the rights to all of the original characters in this story. Please do not use them unless you ask me first. Many of the locations and other characters are the creative work of J.R.R. Tolkien, and as such, they belong to his estate.