Kirishima - Lies Lies Lies!

Not a request.

Quirk: Manipulation. This allows the user to take control of any object without free will. They can use it on themselves to teleport or shape shift. The drawbacks include: not being able to take control of anything with free will (eg. other people, animals) and not being able to control multiple things at once. The user must touch the object to control it. They can also change objects permanently or break them with a single touch.

I might make a part two where you get to show off your Quirk since you don't really use it here.

1307 words.

***

I adjust my tie, trying to look as presentable as possible. I open the large door to 1A and I'm instantly bombarded with questions.

"Who are you?"

"Are you gonna be in our class?"

"What's your Quirk?"

"I'll answer all your questions," I respond as calmly as possible. "Please ask me one at a time."

Everyone is silent for a bit. I decide to answer all the questions I was just asked. "My name is L/N Y/N, I am in your class, and my Quirk is Manipulation."

I'm asked other questions and I answer each one until class starts. The teacher directs me to sit next to a red head with spiky hair. I sit down.

He introduces himself as Kirishima Eijiro. "It's nice to meet you." He smiles.

"You too. I'm-"

"I heard," he butts in. "You have a nice name."

"Thanks, I picked it myself."

"Wait, what?"

"Ah!" I start to panic. "Forget I said anything!" I yell, waving my hands around.

"L/N, keep it down," Aizawa tells me.

"Sorry, sir."

"What do you mean you picked it yourself?" Kirishima asks in a hushed tone.

"It doesn't matter, really," I mumble. "Please, just forget it."

"Alright, I won't press any further. It would be unmanly for me to invade your personal situations."

'How is this boy so amazing?' I think to myself.

"You're going to make an awesome hero, Kirishima."

"So will you, L/N."

-magical time skip brought to you by Aoyama staring directly at the camera-

It's been a few weeks since I first started at UA, and I already have a lot of friends. So far, no one is suspicious except maybe Kirishima. It's okay though. I would trust him enough with a secret like mine.

Okay, so maybe every single boy is suspicious. I always wait until everyone leaves to get changed because of my goddamn post op binder.

'Why do I need it? I don't know, I wasn't paying attention.'

I'll be done with that soon, so I can actually change in front of them without any worries. Unfortunately, everyone knows I like boys. It's really awkward in there whether I change in front of others or not.

'Why do I keep thinking about the change rooms? The hell is wrong with me?'

I open the door to my class once again, except this time I'm greeted with Ashido right in my face.

'Wait, this happened already. Why is narrator me so stupid?'

"I know your secret," Ashido whispers in a sing-song tone.