Shoji - Bowling Date

Requested by HeavenlyKami-Sama
Thanks so much for requesting Shoji! I hope this is what you were expecting, or better! Remember to leave requests. I have a lot of trouble with motivation.

***

'Bowling?'

'Yeah. I thought it'd be fun,' my boyfriend, Mezo, said.

'I'm sure it will be,' I replied.

We head inside and get ready to start.

Mezo was always really quiet before we started dating. He's actually pretty talkative whenever we hang out.

'It's your turn first, Y/N.'

'Oh, okay.' I step up, take a ball and mentally prepare myself.

Taking a deep breath, I take a couple steps and roll the ball (A/N: I'm bad at explaining things don't @ me).

'Six pins? Dammit,' I groan, slumping over and grabbing another ball, taking my second turn.

'Spare. That's good.'

'Well done, Y/N,' Mezo congratulated me.

'The game isn't over yet. Besides, you're way better at bowling than me.'

'And why do you think that?'

'Evidence!' I reply, vaguely gesturing to me.

Mezo just chuckles and shakes his head. He stands up and takes his turn, getting a strike instantly.

'Exhibit A,' I mumble.

The rest of the night goes on with Mezo kicking my ass at bowling.

'Game's not over my butt!' I say as we walk home.

Mezo just chuckles and shakes his head again, unlocking the door and holding it open for me.

'What a gentleman.' I jokingly curtsy to him. 'So, what movie shall we watch?'

'How about Your Name?' Mezo suggests.

'Don't even joke like that, Mezo.' I threateningly point at him. 'Why would you want that amount of tears?'

'Okay then, I'll put it on anyway because I know you love that movie.'

'Damn right, boi.'

~Mezo's POV~

Y/N and I sit in the couch while the movie starts. He slowly begins to cling to my arm and bury his head in it. I shift in place to make it more comfortable for him.

A few minutes into the film, Y/N begins to make commentary. 'Man, these guys are kinda stupid, huh?'

'Whatever you say, Y/N.'

His breathing slows down as his head drops slightly. It doesn't take long for him to fall asleep.

I carry Y/N to his room, tucking him into his bed.

'Goodnight, my love.'