Chapter 1

Beca groaned as she felt someone shake her, her eyes fluttered open and that person that was taking her away from dream land would be Kimmy Jin.

"You are going to be late for rehearsal." She said with a smirk.

Beca ignored her and turned around until she laid flat on her stomach.

"Alright ,have fun this morning." She grabbed her books for the day and left the dorm room with a devilish smile on her face.

As soon Kimmy Jin left realization hit her, why did she feel nothing at her chest, why did she feel something l between her legs? She quickly rotated around and went sitting up, looking down at her body.

Where are my boobs? Oh god. Beca thought before she slowly placed her hands at her bluevguy shorts she wore last night which now fitted perfectly.

She hesitated for a couple of seconds but

decided to just look, when she did she felt like throwing up. Quickly she raised herself on her feet and ran to her closet mirror. What she saw standing there was not her it was a he.

"What da fuck." Beca cursed but was shocked of her now lower voice. No,no,no,no,no,no,no... Beca thought as she immediately grabbed her phone and typed out a text to Jesse.

Beca: Jess! come over here like right now! bring a t-shirt and some shoes! no questions asked .

"Fuck no, rehearsal today." Beca sighed as she looked at her phone once again.

Beca: Sorry Aubrey can't make it to the rehearsal today, i'm pretty sick..

Beca send the text to Aubrey and threw her phone to the bed. What was she going to do? Why her? Was this just a dream?

So many questions floated trough her head. She walked back to the mirror and looked at herself. She had to admit she was pretty hot for the male Beca. However her T-shirt she slept with was too small so she put off her top and checked herself out.

"Wait a second, i can run around topless and i don't have to care!" Beca said to no one in particular.

Before she could do anything of the idea

someone knocked on her door. Beca slowly opened the door and was relieved it was just Jesse.

"Hey, i'm looking for Beca?" Jesse sort of asked.

"I am too, Jess it's me." Beca answered as she stepped aside to let Jesse in.

"That's a good one mate, seriously where's Beca?"

"God, Jess it's me i woke up like this,you are Jesse my annoying bestfriend, lesbro,... for godbsake's you have a crush on Aubrey." Beca explained.

"Hey, only Beca kno... Beca what happened to you!"

"Finally, i have no clue, i woke up like this." Beca sighed as she plopped down on her bed. She sat down with her legs open, now she knew why boys always do that, it's extremely uncomfortable to keep them closed.

"Maybe, you have to kiss you're true love." Jesse excitedly said as he went sitting down in Beca's swivel chair.

"This is not a movie Jesse, this is reality."

"Fine, i'll do some research for you and maybe Benji knows something, call me if you need me."

Jesse said as he stood up and gave her the T- shirt and shoes.

"Alright but don't tell anyone except Benji alright?." Jesse nodded and left the room.

Beca put the T-shirt on and the shoes and sighed as someone knocked on her door.