Chapter 2

Beca sighed as she stood in front of the mirror, she woke up minutes ago and now here she stood, nothing changed, she's still Aiden. Luckily Kimmy Jin stayed over at friends last night so she didn't have to get kicked out her own room since she still was Aiden.

Okay, she was sure now, this was actually happening but on the positive side of this, if she managed to become good friends with Chloe she could find out if she liked Beca which would probably be awesome if she actually liked Beca.

There was a knock on the door and Beca went to open it, totally forgetting she was still shirtless.

"Wow." Chloe breathed out as she looked at Aiden's 4 packs.

"Hello to you too." Beca smirked as she stepped aside to let Chloe in.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you." Chloe apologized, she thought she may have waked him.

"I wasn't doing anything actually, but uh what brings you to my humble room...i mean Beca's humble room." Beca corrected.

"I convinced Aubrey to let you join the Bella Halloween party this Friday, please come." Chloe pouted.

"Nice try, but i don't think i...i...god you are evil." Oh yes Chloe brought in the big guns: the puppy eyes. Chloe kept looking at Beca with the adorable pout and killing puppy dog eyes and after a few seconds Beca gave in.

"Okay, okay, i'll go."

"Yeah!" Chloe squealed. "Just dress into whatever you like."

"So, i can be batman?" Beca's face immediately lit up, okay now she had a lower voice so now with that party and a batman costume she could all night be like 'I'm batman.'

"Yes,you can be batman." Beca had this big grin on her face by now.

"You are such a weirdo." Chloe shook her head at Aiden. "But i have to go to class, i just came to say that."

"Alright, see you." This time it was Beca who gave her a hug which Chloe happily took. Beca politely opened the door for Chloe and Chloe gave him a kiss to the cheek and left. Luckily she left right after she gave the kissbbecause Beca was now blushing like crazy.

She closed the door and immediately put her shirt and shoes on and sprinted towards Jesse's dorm room. She knocked loud enough for Jesse to hear and he opened.

"Oh, hey what's up?" He asked as he stepped aside.

Beca walked in and faced Jesse. "Dude, i need an extra pair of clothes."

"Luckily for you i called my brother yesterday and he already brought some clothes." Jesse pointed towards the pile of clothes and another pair of shoes.

"Thanks Jess, have you already found something to make me get back to normal?" Beca asked.

"Not yet, i told Benji and he went to the library, he thought he could find something there." Jesse answered.

"Alright, thanks Jess, wanna come with me to the quad?"

"Yeah, sure you go ahead, i'll be there in 10 minutes."

Beca nodded and took the pile of clothes and went back to her room. She quickly changed into: jeans, a white T-shirt, a jacket and matching vans (shoes).

She grabbed her laptop and went to the quad. She sat under her favorite tree and was doing something on her laptop, patiently waiting forvJesse. She looked beside her as she felt someone plop down next to her.

"Hey, wow you look totally hot in those clothes." Stacie greeted as she went closer. Stacie didn't give her a chance to speak as she went on. "We totally got interrupted yesterday, so, Beca's brother?"