Chapter 4

Beca was skateboarding with her newly arrived batman skateboard the following day, wearing a jeans, a sweater and a pair of matching vans. She skated when she was a kid and she was pretty good but her skateboard broke and she

stopped with it since she didn't get a new one.

Chloe didn't talked to Beca nor Aiden since yesterday, pretty obvious she won't talk to Aiden just yet since they almost kissed again yesterday but that's no reason to go ignore on Beca. Beca sighed and skated towards the coffee shop.

-------

"Should i talk to him about it, Bree?" Chloe asked as she was fiddling with the TV remote.

"If he has the same stubbornness as Beca, then don't bother but if you are going to and you two turn out to be a couple then you might have some problems with Beca, that girl has a toner the size of the Empire State Building for you." Aubrey answered, only taking a glance to Chloe before focusing back on what's on TV.

"Like i said, i like Beca." Chloe stated. "And you think?"

"Anyone with a pair of eyes notices that, you two are just too obvious to see, besides you two suck at hiding your toners for each other."

Chloe's brain filled with thoughts about Beca, shevcaught Beca a million times staring at her or smiling at her and she never noticed everyone except herself being psychically close to her.

"Oh my god, Bree you're right!" Chloe gasped.

"Aren't i always?" Aubrey smirked. Chloe playfully shoved her earning a laugh from Aubrey.

--------

Beca walked back out of the coffee shop with a warm espresso in one hand and in the other her skateboard.

"Wow, you skateboard?" Stacie gasped as she suddenly walked next to Beca.

"I, uh yeah." Beca awkwardly answered, oh god no one is around to save me, God dang it Beca thought.

"That's so cool, you should show me your tricks sometimes." Stacie winked.

Beca nearly choked on her coffee, She's good.. Beca thought once again, she stopped walking and faced Stacie.

"Look, you are a nice and fun girl but i-" Stacie cut Beca off with her finger now strongly pressed on Beca's lips now, making her shut up.

"Don't lie to me." Stacie whispered. "Are you coming to the Bella Halloween party this Friday?" She asked, changing the topic and pulling her finger away from Beca's mouth.

"Yeah.."

"Good, see you on the party then." Stacie grinned widely and then walked away, leaving a very confused Beca behind. It's safe to say that Beca was getting crazy with Stacie hitting on her, Chloe ignoring her and being stuck in this male body.

Beca groaned and took one big sip of her coffee, leaving a millimeter of coffee in her cup before throwing it in a nearby trashcan. She placed her skateboard on the ground and skated back to her dorm. Beca skated trough the hall to her dorm since no one was hanging at the hall.

She came to a halt around the corner which leaded her towards her dorm room, she saw a redhead cross-legged sitting next to her dorm room, who looked to be busy on her phone. Beca took a deep breath and made her way over to the redhead.

"Hey.." Beca awkwardly greeted.

Chloe looked up from her phone and studied Beca for a moment, then a smile creeps on her face.

"Hi!" Chloe greeted back,much more happier then Beca thought. Beca offered a hand which Chloe took and Beca pulled her up.

"So, what brings you here?" Beca asked as she unlocked the door and let the redhead walk in.

"I, uh wanted to talk to you." Chloe answered, less enthusiastic then before. Beca looked at her questioningly but nodded and went sitting in her desk chair while Chloe took place on Beca's bed.

They sat in silence for a few minutes,Beca waiting for Chloe to say something and Chloe wondering how she was going to talk about the almost kiss, that was until Beca decided to speak up.

"So, what did you wanted to talk about?" Beca asked, she knew damn sure what the 'talk' was going to be about.

"I...uh, i wanted to talk about.." For the first time Chloe was at loss of words, it's safe to say thisvis very, very awkward.

"About the almost kiss?" Beca questioned, helping Chloe out of her need of words. Chloe sighed and nodded.

"Look, it's fine, it was just the heat of the moment."

"It wasn't." Chloe sighed once again, Beca looked at her questioningly. 'Don't fall for Aiden!' Beca thought, mentally cursing herself.

"I mean, i like you but not that way, you just...you just remember me much of Beca, you two share almost the same personality and sarcasm and you two just look so much like each other." Chloe explained, fiddling with her fingers.

"So, what you're trying to say is...that you like my little sister?" Chloe sheepishly nodded. Beca's eyes widened and did a mental victory dance.

Fuck.