Fudou akio x reader | just a dare

-
Lan: bring him in kira.

Kira: *drags fudou* here ya go Lan, he's a feisty one

Suzuno: I know, and that's why I don't want him here.

Fudou: shut up block head

Lan: Hey, hey calm down now fudou, we don't want reader chan to be scared of you now, don't we.

Fudou: *huffs*

*someone slams open the door*

Hakuryuu and nagumo appears: guys we gonna be joining you now!

Suzuno: TULIP HEAD?

Nagumo: ICE PRINCESS?

Both: no no no no, GET OUT OF HERE.

Both: Hey I said it first, no you, no mE, stop copying me, JINX.

Hakuryuu: it's a good thing tsurugis not here and only Kira here.

Fudou: can we start now? I wanna seduce (y/n) now.

Lan: *trying to calm nagumo and Suzuno down*

Hakryuu: since suzuno's too busy acting like a child I'll say it, hope you enjoy the chapter reader-Chan's

- Angst (I guess I can count this as angst, hehehe)

It was a regular day at teikoku academy, with fudou causing trouble and his gang and (y/n) just trying to not look at him very often, you see (y/n) has a big crush on fudou Akio, and only a few people know about this love-crisis she's been having.

As it was lunch, it started to get pretty loud, the hallways crowded and the lunch hall aswell, as (y/n) and her friends went to search for a sit.

"(Y/n) I think you should just move one from the dude, I heard bad rumors about him" ikuto said worried (my Oc),

"What? What rumors?" (Y/n) asked.

"I heard he's a player and all, and he's bad news and bad tea, and I suggest to not sip the tea" Ao (another Oc of mine) said, sassily.

"But, what if I can't move on, what am I supposed to do, Kim (my Oc) you're an intellectual, help me out I'm in a crisis"(y/n) said and rested her head on the table.

"Don't look at him, and erase all your memories about him, and all those screenshots you have on your phone" Kim suggested.

"But I can't, it's too valuable" (y/n) groaned.

- as the pack of friends fussed about her moving on, there was some other group of friends fussing about truth or dare.

"Haha truth or dare, fudou" Genda said.

"Of course a dare, I'm no wimp" fudou said relaxed.

"Oh well okay, i have to think of a good date" genda said, thinking.

"Oh Genda, I heard a little rumor going around," Sakuma said,

"What about it?" Genda asked.

" I heard this girl called (y/n) and she has a big crush on our half  bald friend here" sakuma said pointing at fudou.

"Oh, oh I dare you to go and date (y/n) and then break up, after 2 months" Genda said.

"Easy, "

"Oh and make sure to not fall for her fudou, " Genda said.

"Of course I won't, why would I like a girl like her" fudou said.

"Well you never know, you might fall for her in the process of this dare " sakuma said.