Nosaka yuuma | no longer (나의 모든 순간)

-

The songs called no longer by NCT 127

If you want a more angsty vibe try hearing the song while reading !!!!

Lan : I'm glad I tied you here again

Yuuma : fine, *exhales defeats* use me as you please.

-

"Hey yuuma, if you had a best friend and the best friend is a girl and she has feelings for you, would you date her?" A (h/c) haired girl asked the red haired boy.

"No, love is pointless, why would you even love in the first place" the red marooned hair boy said emotionless

"But, you cant choose not to love someone" the girl tried to explain.

"Then just move on, it's easy" the boy said.

-

"(Y/n) are you crazy? You sure you wanna confess to him?" MY best friend asked.

"I do... but I'm scared, of the pitiful rejection" (y/n) said.

"I'm just gonna hope the best for you, lets hope he likes you back" she prayed.

-

The girl who doesn't love you I've always been envious to her The words that come out from me, who is crying beside you, are only "It's okay, everything is alright"... "

-

"Hey yuyu" the girl said

"I told you not to call me that" the boy said bitterly

"Yeah yeah, what kind of girl would you like to date" the girl asked.

"I'm not interested in this so called "love"" he said as he emphasized the word "love".

"Hey, once in a while we all just gotta imagine ya know" the girl said.

"Fine," the boy said as he got deep into thought.

As the girl looked at him, expecting a valid answer from the great Nosaka Yuuma.

"A girl like that" the boy said as he suddenly pointed out at a blonde haired girl wearing their school uniform.

As the (h/c) colored girl stared at the girl the boy pointed thinking she lost any chance with the boy, but tried to think positively, maybe one day he would like her back.

-

The day passed and suddenly a new manager joined the soccer club, a girl named "Anna mickado ", the name brought the (h/c) haired girls heart clench a bit because she was nervous,

As suddenly a girl popped up and it was ironically the girl nosaka pointed at.

What luck

As (y/n) stared at the girl as bad thoughts started to linger her mind.

"What if Nosaka likes her already?"
"What if he doesn't like me ?"
"Will Anna replace me now?"

As thoughts flooded her mind as someone snapped her back to reality, Nosaka Yuuma.

"Oi, (y/n) you alright?" Nosaka asked.

"I'm fine, let's start practice shall we,
Captain ?" The (h/c) haired girl said trying to sound enthusiastic when she actually wasn't and was just trying to hide the fact she was scared

-

As weeks had passed, since Anna joined the soccer team as a manager. And Nosaka stared to act a bit strange. The two best friends started to feel more distant,