(requested) Suzuno fuusuke x nagumo haruya | tease

Suzuno: what the -

Nagumo: WHO REQUESTED THIS, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

Lan: guys it isn't that bad, I ship you two a lot aswell 🌸

Hakuryuu :thank you for requesting @kyouten5 ,

Kira Hiroto: *grabs popcorn* I can finally see them suffer HAHA

Nagumo & Suzuno : WHY YOU-

Lan: haha lets just start this shall we, before they get too noisy , and anyways don't mind my OC, being there his names Kim and my OC's a boy, he has red hair, sksksk I might show you him someday but like :P, hope you enjoy

-

It was finally the day, the trip for the 8 buddies,
Hiroto, tatsuya, midorikawa, Saginuma, Reina, Kim(OC) suzuno, And last Nagumo.

The trip was just meant to be for the 7 of them but Hiroto thought it would be fun to suddenly make suzuno join aswell, hearing this Nagumo was at rage,

He despised , no that's not the word, he secretly loved the white haired boy but is trying to keep it a secret from everyone, and decided to tease and annoy and act like he 'despises' the boy as long as he lives.

Because, Nagumo was too scared to confess and tell the white haired boy that he loved him, and is a wimp to say he was no more straight and now gay, for the white haired boy.

But sadly secrets cant be kept secrets alone, suddenly Hiroto noticed his strange behavior, and decided to tease and ship the two, and I guess now you can say his ship was sailing now since the 5 guys are gonna go on a beach trip, and Hiroto thought maybe Nagumo would finally have the guts to tell suzuno.

But you all know how stubborn this tulip head is and denied, the fact he actually loved suzuno and if he did Love him, he had no guts to tell him.

-

As the 8 buddies packed their bags to the van and everyone got ready to pick a spot in the car,

"I'm gonna be at front with Tatsuya, how about you guys?" Midorikawa asked,

"I CALL BACK SEAT!" Hiroto suddenly bursted.

"I'll go back seat" Kim said,

"Me too I guess" Reina added

"So that means... that leaves you three at the middle seat," Tatsuya said, and lightly chuckled.

"I'm sitting window seat" Saginuma said,

"WHAT??? SO IM GONNA BE STUCK FOR A FEW HOURS WITH ICE PRINCESS???" Nagumo screeched.

"Can I change places with Kim?" Suzuno said, sounding a bit pissed.

"Nope, enjoy the ride" Kim said smirking.

"UhhhHh" Suzuno And Nagumo groaned.

-

The road trip started with a bad start, Hiroto couldn't stop teasing and that leads to the 'Nagumo and Suzuno riot' Saginuma kept on making the riot even tense and Reina was pissed, and midorikawa is trying to call all of them down.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP TEASING" Nagumo shouted.

"There is no problem with a man being gay so you must admit that you are gay" Saginuma added.

"SAGINUMA!!!!" Nagumo shouted even harder.

Suddenly the car stopped, as suddenly the car was silent.

"Let's take some break and buy some food or something at this resting area.." Tatsuya said.

"Yeah, sure I need to go to the toilet anyways" Reina said,