YAY!

Taehyung: Yeah yeah *giggles*

Jungkook: Ahh we should go to sleep it's late *gets off of Taehyung*

Taehyung: Yeah well goodnight Kookie *kisses his cheek*

Jungkook: Goodnight Babe *kisses his cheek too, hugs Taehyung*..I love you

Taehyung was shoked, yes he and Jungkook have been dating for 2 months now but this is his first time he heard Jungkook say I love you to him

Taehyung: I-I love you too Bunny *wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist*

Next morning

Taehyung: *He woke up by sounds of moaning Taehyung wasn't sure if it was his imagination or Jungkook, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook* Looks like he's having some hell of a dream *chuckles*

Jungkook: In his dream
Ah Taehyung you're so tight! *he said as he started to hump Taehyung*

Taehyung: Wake up Jungkook *shakes his body*

Jungkook: Ahh what? *opens his eyes*

Taehyung: You were moaning in your sleep *chuckles*

Jungkook: No I wasn't *looks at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Then what's that *points at Jungkook's bulge*

Jungkook: Oh shut up I had a wet dream that's it *gets up*

Taehyung: You're big

Jungkook: I know *smirks, he went to the bathroom* Now how do I get rid of this.. *he thought to himself, he decided to take care of it in the shower*

Taehyung: *thinks to himself* He's really big damn *he got caught of by a sound of quiet moaning in the bathroom, he knew it was Jungkook*

Jungkook: Ahh f-fuck Taehyung *Jungkook moaned while stroking his member, he imagined riding Taehyung fast and hard, he started to pick up pace, he could hear his moans grow more high-pitched as he went faster, he groaned feeling his climax approach* Ahhh *he moaned as he released into his hand throwing his head back*

Taehyung: *he was schocked* Did he forget that we didn't had sound proof walls *gulps*

Jungkook: *he went back in to the room with a towel wraped around his waist*

Taehyung: J-Jungkook? *he looked at him*

Jungkook: Yes? *he turned around to look at Taehyung*

Taehyung: U-uhmm I heard you *giggles nerveously*

Jungkook: *he looked at him schocked* What!? Weren't the walls sound proof!?

Taehyung: No, they aren't *gulps*

Jungkook: Fuck! *he felt emmbarrased*

Taehyung: You've got some hot moans tho *chuckles*

Jungkook: Ahh- *he couldn't speak because he felt really awkward*

Taehyung: *gets off of the bed and goes to Jungkook* I've heard you moan my name tho *smirks*

Jungkook: Shut up *he looked up at Taehyung as he turned around and went to the closet, he took out some shorts and a white T-shirt, he got dressed and went to Taehyung*

Taehyung: Baby im serious..You're so big *whines*

Jungkook: Tell me something I don't know *smirks and pushes Taehyung on the bed*