TRUTH

Taehyung: Truth *he said as he looked at Jimin*

Jimin: Hmm is it true that you and Jungkook had sex?

Taehyung: *gulps and looks at Jungkook*

Jungkook: *Jungkook looked back at Taehyung while he nod as a 'tell them' sign*

Taehyung: Yeah, it's true

Suga: *looks at them schocked* Say whaaaaat?

Jimin: Aish Yoongi-hyung shush

Suga: Don't shush me

Jimin: Anyways Taehyung go on

Taehyung: Uhmm Hobi-hyung truth or dare?

J-hope: Dare

Taehyung: I dare you to scream as loud as you can

J-hope: *screams at the top of his lungs*

Suga: Shut up what if there's like a murderer out there

Jimin: Yoongi-hyung it was a dare take it easy

J-hope: Jungkook truth or dare?

Jungkook: Dare

Taehyung: We're doomed *he whispered to Jungkook*

J-hope: I dare you to play Seven minutes in Heaven with Taehyung

Jungkook: How do I know when it's over??

Jimin: We'll call you ok?

Jungkook: Yeah ok..c'mon Taehyung *Jungkook takes his hand and leades him to the closet nearby* We shouldn't go far so we can hear them when they call us..ok Babe?

Taehyung: Ok Baby *goes in the closet*

Jungkook: *goes inside too* Do you know how to play Seven minutes in Heaven?

They couldn't see their faces since it was very dark in the closet

Taehyung: No, I actually don't know *giggles nerveously*

Jungkook: Then follow my lead ok Baby?

Taehyung: Ok Babe *Taehyung could hear Jungkook getting closer to him, he felt hot breath close to his face* What do we even do now?

Jungkook: *he didn't say anything just kissed Taehyung gently as a reply*

Taehyung: *Taehyung kissed back wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck*

Jungkook: *he placed his hands on Taehyung's waist lifting up his shirt a little*

Taehyung: *Taehyung felt his heart racing like crazy he didn't know why he was so exicted..being in a small space like that with Jungkook..he just loved the feeling of being so close to him*

Jungkook: *Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck down to his collarbones, he took of Taehyung's shirt and whispered in his ear* You make me go crazy Baby

Taehyung: Mmm I fucking love you *he said as he tilt his head back*

Jungkook: *he pinned Taehyung against the wall and wrapped Taehyung's legs around his waist lifting him up*

Taehyung: *he kissed Jungkook roughly while he took of his shirt*

Jungkook: *Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's skin leaving love marks all over his body*

Taehyung: *he let out a quiet moan*

Jungkook: Louder Baby *Jungkook continued sucking on Taehyung's neck*

Taehyung: A-ahh shit *he moaned louder*

Jungkook: *Jungkook could feel his member grow harder hearing Taehyung's moans*

Jimin: Jungkook-ah! Where are you two!?

Taehyung: They can wait for 5 more minutes *he smirked*

Jungkook: Fuck Baby I'm hard 5 minutes won't be enough *groans*

Taehyung: I can come out and say that you had to go to the bathroom..you can fix it there ok? *he kissed Jungkook's neck*

Jungkook: Ok Babe *he kissed Taehyung one last time* You can go now I'll just fix it here

Taehyung: Ok as you say Baby *Taehyung went out of the closet but he stayed there to listen to Jungkook..to be honest..he loved Jungkook's moans, he waited there until Jungkook was done*

Jungkook: *he picked up his and Taehyung's shirt and walked out of the closet*

Taehyung: Some hot moans you got there *he smirked* And thanks *he took his shirt and put it back on*

Jungkook: Wait..you heard it? *he looked at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Mhm *Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek*

Jungkook: Hmm well I know you love my moans so *he smirked and put his shirt back on, after that they both came back to the campfire*

J-hope: Where have you two been dude!? We already played three rounds without you two!

Suga: Let them be Hoseok

Jin: Is that a hickey!? *he points at Taehyung's neck* 4 to be exact!

Jungkook: Damn chill..yeah it's a hickey so what?

Taehyung: Jin-hyung with all respect in the world  I'm not 9 so stop treating  me like a kid

Namjoon: Ok well the third day is about to end so we have 4 more days here

Jimin: Everyone let's just go to our rooms it's late

Suga: Yeah but one thing..for God's sake if I here moaning Jungkook and Taehyung! It won't be good for you two!

Jungkook: Yeah yeah *he took Taehyung's hand and went to their room*

Taehyung: *goes in and lays down on the bed*

Jungkook: Do you want to watch some scary movies with me?

Taehyung: *he looked up at Jungkook* Uhm yeah sure why not
*Taehyung was scared of scary movies he would always have nightmares after them but as long as he'll be next to Jungkook he hoped it will be ok*

Jungkook: *he turned on the TV and put on a scary movie, he went to the bed and layed down next to Taehyung*

Taehyung: *after 10 minutes of watching the film Taehyung closed his eyes, he didn't want to watch the movie because it was so scary*

Jungkook: *Jungkook noticed and hugged Taehyung tightly* Why didn't you tell me you were scared of this kind of movies huh?

Taehyung: Well after these kind of movies I have bad nightmares and I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be worried *he played with his fingers*

Jungkook: *Jungkook turned the TV off at the speed of a lighting* Aish Baby don't be scared I'm here ok?

Taehyung: Ok *he wrapped his arms around Jungkook*

Jungkook: Will my Baby sleep well now? *he kissed Taehyung's cheek*

Taehyung: Yes my Bunny *he kissed Jungkook* Good night

Jungkook: Sleep tight *Jungkook kissed him back and went to sleep*