JIMIN-AH!?

When they came back everyone went to their rooms

Taehyung: Jungkook-ah? *he looked at Jungkook*

Jungkook: Yes Taehyung? *he tilted his head and looked back at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Back there at the lake..Jimin dared me to do it and you know I don't back away from dares so I did it..I'm sorry if you didn't like it

Jungkook: Babe are you crazy..of course I liked it..actually..You made me hard *smirks* Unrelated question..do you know where Jimin-hyung is?

Taehyung: Ah I made you hard huh? *bites his lip* why didn't you tell me..I would've fixed that for you *smirks* and I think Jimin-hyung is probably in his room

Jungkook: Yeah Baby..but I'm too big..am I not? *chuckles*

Taehyung: Shut up *hits Jungkook's chest playfully*

Jungkook: I'm going to Jimin's room I gotta ask him something

Taehyung: Be back quickly Babe *winks at him*

Jungkook: JIMIN-AH!? *he knocked on his door*

Jimin: What do you want Kookie? *he opens the door so Jungkook could get in his room*

Jungkook: You little shit! Why did you dare Taehyung to suck on my neck and kiss me huh?

Jimin: *stands there confused* I only dared him to kiss your neck that's all I swear

Jungkook: Why did he suck on my neck tho..

Jimin: Maybe he's giving in Jungkook

Jungkook: Hmph fine then *goes out of Jimin's room and heads back to his room*

When Jungkook came back in his room he didn't see Taehyung anywhere, but then he heard moaning coming from bathroom

Jungkook: It must be Taehyung *he smirked and went to the door so he could hear better, it sounded like Taehyung was pleasuring himself* Ah fuck his moans *Jungkook looked at his bulge* fuck Jungkook calm down you shit *he could hear that Taehyung was close to his climax but Jungkook didn't want the fun to be over yet* Is he doing this on purpose..he knows that we don't have sound proof walls*he heard the shower closing so he got up and waited in front of the door*

Taehyung: *when he came outside already dressed he saw Jungkook standing in front of him* Heyy Kookie

Jungkook: So moaning my name but not wanting me to fuck you..that just seems cruel *he pinned him against the door* You're doing this on purpose aren't you?

Taehyung: Maybe *he smirked*

Jungkook: That was the worst mistake of your life..you do know that I want to fuck you so bad so you can't walk for 2 weeks..but you still tease me don't you?

Taehyung: *he stayed quiet because he saw that Jungkook was serious*

Jungkook: Baby you're treating me wrong

Taehyung: I want you to fuck me Jungkook *he looked straight in to Jungkook's eyes*

Jungkook: What? You're not joking are you?

Taehyung: I'm dead serious Baby *Jungkook looked at Taehyung and all that Taehyung saw in Jungkook's eyes was..lust*

Jungkook: I fucking love you *he picked up Taehyung and put him on his bed while he hoverd above him kissing him roughly*

Taehyung: *he kissed him back pulling Jungkook's shirt over his head*

Jungkook: *he started undoing his pants*

Taehyung: Baby slow down-

Jungkook: Baby shut up you don't know how long I've waited for this moment *he took of Taehyung's shirt* On your knees. Now.

Taehyung: *he gulps but obeys*

Jungkook: *he slides down his pants with his boxers revealing his already hard member* Suck.

Taehyung: *he didn't want to waste any time, he licked the tip of it teasingly*

Jungkook: Baby I don't really care if you're going to tease me but I'm not going to be gentle afterwards..it's your choice

Taehyung: No, fuck me. Now. Be rough I don't care..I want you

Jungkook: *he smirked after hearing those words* Ok Baby..take off your clothes for me

Taehyung: *he obeyed and took off the rest of the clothes, revealing his member*

Jungkook: *he stared at Taehyung's member schocked a bit* Damn Babe

Taehyung: I know *he smirked*

Jungkook: *bends him over* Now here comes the fun part *he puts his member inside of him slowly letting Taehyung to adjust* Tell me when Baby

Taehyung: *lets out a groan* Go on

Jungkook: You're so fucking tight *he slid further into the boy*

Taehyung: *he tilt his head back, mouth agape*

Jungkook: *he slowly started to thrust into him*

Taehyung: Ahh it hurts Jungkook-ah! *groans*

Jungkook: Relax Baby it'll be alright *picks up the pace*

Taehyung: *grips on the bedsheets, feels pain slowly turning into pleasure, moans quietly*

Jungkook: *he suddenly brought his hand to Taehyung's throat squeezing lightly* Moan my name Baby *smirks*

Taehyung: Jungkook *moans* f-faster *he begged Jungkook*

Jungkook: *Jungkook did as he was told and slammed into the boy*

Taehyung: A-ah fuck *his moans got louder and more high pitched as he was slammed into*

Jungkook: *Jungkook found his sweet spot and slammed into it deeper, lets out a groan*

Taehyung: I'm g-gonna cum *he said before coming*

Jungkook: *he comes into the boy right after*

Taehyung: *Taehyung layed on their bed panting heavily*

Jungkook: *kisses Taehyung's cheek* Thank you *says while panting*

Taehyung: For what? *he looked over at him*

Jungkook: For finally letting me do it *sighs*

Taehyung: It's fine *calms down his breathing*

Jungkook: I'm going to go take a shower *he gets up*

Taehyung: Wait I'm going with you..I could use a shower too *chuckles*

Jungkook: Ok Babe

Jungkook and Taehyung took a quick shower, after that they got dressed

Taehyung: What do we do now? *looks at Jungkook*

Jungkook: Well you won't be able to walk the next day *giggles*

Taehyung: Aish lets just go to sleep now ok?

Jungkook: Ok Baby *kisses him* Goodnight sleep well

Taehyung: You too Baby *kisses back and goes to sleep*