PARTY?

The next morning

Taehyung: Mmm *he rubbed his eyes and looked over at the other side of the bed, he saw Jungkook who was still sleeping, he kissed Jungkook's cheek and went downstairs*

The only person that was awake this early was Jin

Taehyung: Good morning Jin-hyung

Jin: Good morning Taehyung

Taehyung: *he went to the kitchen to make some pancakes for Jungkook, just when he was about to finish he felt someones hands covering his eyes* Baby?

Jungkook: *Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck* Mhm..what you making there?

Taehyung: Some pancakes *he lets out a chuckle*

Jungkook: Ahh my favorite *he kissed Taehyung's cheek*

Taehyung: Jin-hyung told me that we were atending a party today *grins*

Jungkook: Wahh well that's exicting *he giggled*

Taehyung: Here the pancakes are done can you take out the plates please?

Jungkook: Sure Baby *he walked to the cabinet and took out two plates* Here *hands them over to Taehyung*

Taehyung: Thank you Baby *he takes the plates and puts the pancakes on them* There you go *he hands one of the plates to Jungkook*

Jungkook: Thanks Love *he took the plate and started eating*

Taehyung: *he just chuckled in response and started eating*

-Time skip-

J-hope: A party?

Jimin: I'm down for it

Namjoon: We're leaving in an hour so go get ready guys

Jungkook and Taehyung rushed to their rooms

Jungkook: *he decided to wear blue ripped jeans and a black T-shirt*

Taehyung: *Taehyung decided to wear his favorite red T-shirt and black jeans*

Soon after they got ready they drove to the party it was a 30 minute drive

Jungkook: The party rocks! *grins*

Jimin: You're damn right

Taehyung: Want me to get us some drinks? *he looked at Jungkook*

Jungkook: Yeah sure why not *as Taehyung walked away to get some drinks Jungkook saw a man approaching his way*

BamBam: Heyy nice to meet you I'm BamBam I'm the creator of this party

Jungkook: *Jungkook didn't like this feeling, he could smell the alchocol coming from the mouth of the person that he just met*

(Uhmm guys don't @ me on this one I love BamBam this is just for the rp)

BamBam: Hey Cutie guy why aren't you answering huh? *he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist*

Jungkook: Sir please let go of me *he tried to push him away but the person was holding him tight*

BamBam: And why should I do that? *he kissed Jungkook*

Jungkook: *he heard a loud sound coming from his direction, he saw Taehyung standing 3 meters away looking at him in shook with two broken glasses on the floor, he saw him mumble something to Namjoon*

Namjoon: Ok guys it's time to go now

Jungkook: *he pushed the person making him fall on the ground, he ran after Taehyung but Namjoon stopped him*

Namjoon: Stop..he probably doesn't want to talk to you now

Jungkook: But I have to explain what happend let me go!

Jimin: Jungkook calm down *he grabbed Jungkook's shoulder*

Suga: Let's just go home

Namjoon was driving and Jin was sitting in the passanger seat
Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the middle of the car while Jimin Suga and J-hope we're at the back worried about Taehyung

Jungkook: *Jungkook think to himself, should I get closer..would that make him comfortable, he put his head on Taehyung's shoulder*

Taehyung: *He pushed Jungkook away making him stumble and hit the window hard*

Jungkook: *he looked at Taehyung..he didn't have any emotions on his face..he looked like he was..emotionless and that hurt Jungkook*

Jimin: What the- What the fuck Taehyung!? Why did you do that!?

Suga: Jimin-ah sit down we'll fix this at home *he grabs Jimin's hand*

Jimin: Just wait till we get home! *Jimin clenched his fists in anger*

After a long 30 minute drive they finally came back to their house, everybody gathered in the living room because of the thing Taehyung did in the car

Jimin: You fucking asshole! Do you know what you did!?

Jungkook: Jimin-ah it's fine *he said as he held a bag of ice on the side of his head*

Jimin: Shut up Jungkook! Do you want me to push you!? Tell me if you like it! *he pushed Taehyung making him stumble and land on the ground* you didn't like that did you!? You idiot!

Suga: Jimin get the fuck away! This is not the way you fix things! *he grabbed Jimin's shoulder*

Jin: *he helped Taehyung to get up*

Namjoon: Everybody just go to their rooms and chill the fuck out!

Taehyung: *he didn't even look at Jungkook he just went to their room*

For the past two days it wasn't easy for Jungkook nor Taehyung they didn't talk to eachother at all, Taehyung was mostly just locked in the bathroom and Jungkook slept outside their room, Jungkook's heart broke he wanted to talk to Taehyung but Taehyung just didn't listen to him until one day..