Episode 22: New Beginnings

Episode 22: N e w B e g i n n i n g s

"This is the start of how it all ends."

Jungkook practically shoved me in to the mansion and quickly closed the door behind us, taking a moment to rest against it and catch his breath.

"Jungkook, what the hell is going on?"

"Hanul, I don't know. But once I got the warning from Suga I quickly ditched my class and searched the entire campus for you. It was a smart move since I was the closest around."

"Wait, Suga told you about this?"

"Yeah. I don't know what the hell is going on but he told me to get you because V and Jimin were completely going to lose it and you'd have been in deep trouble. You know, it was his visions..." Jungkook walked over, getting close enough to relay the seriousness in his eyes. "He also told me something else."

"What is it?" I gulped down.

"He...told me that you should seriously stay away from Jimin." His eyes wavered. "And yes, it is a warning. Hanul, listen, I don't know what's been going on lately. I just found out about what happened to Solji and the freaking angels. Now Jin and J-hope are not telling me things, and Namjoon is constantly worried. Now that Suga's involved, all that I could say is that you really have to watch out for yourself. Hanul...if...no Suga's always right Hanul. If I were you, I'd seriously listen to his warning."

My breakfast rose up in my stomach and I had to force myself to snap out of my dizziness. My mind flashed back to Jimin's sudden personality change and how V had reacted to my blood. There was definitely something wrong, something I had missed between them when I was talking to that guy in Church.

"But, I can't just sit here and hide." I looked at Jungkook. No matter how scared I was, I had to get to the bottom of this. "I'm involved in this mess whether I like it or not."

"What do you mean Hanul?"

"You...you don't want to know." Fear struck my heart. What would happen if the rest of them found out? Would they react like V and Jimin. They're after my blood, that was the secret Jimin kept. I knew that, but I didn't fully understand what it plans they had to use it in. Something, however, told me that it wasn't too good of a plan.

"Jungkook, what's happening? I felt your nervousness all the way from school." Namjoon appeared on the bottom of the stairs looking a little disheveled.

"Joon, Jimin and V disappeared and left Hanul without the barrier," Jungkook explained. "Suga gave me a warning and I ran to get her before anything could happen. I was so frightened brother. In his vision, apparently, he saw her being eaten alive."

"What." I snapped my head at him.

"They're subject to change sometimes if we intervene. Don't worry too much," Namjoon reassured me. "But Jimin and V left you alone?" Namjoon looked at me with confusion.

"Yeah...something happened to Jimin," I replied, still not over the fact that I was almost close to being demon food. "And V just, he just kind of cracked his neck and disappeared with him." Namjoon and Jungkook exchanged a look that seemed somewhat devasted and scared. "Is he going to be okay?"

Namjoon glanced down at me. "What did Suga warn you about specifically?"

"Jungkook said that he wanted me to stay away from Jimin. But I don't get it! Can he really see what's happening? Everything was going fine until I walked in on them arguing."

"Where were you before?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes. I bit down my lip and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Church."