3

Hey guys! I love that people are starting to read my story, but I wanna know what y'all think as well! COMMENT and lemme know what y'all think!
-Marie

Klay

"Bro she doing too much." Draymond complained as he and Klay watched Ryan walk out the door. Klay sighed. He didn't know what he was gonna have to do to get her to leave him alone. She was getting obsessed, obnoxious, and easy which were all three major turn off to Klay.

"I know." He replied, as he took a swig of  his beer. It was getting late and they didn't have a game today so it was pretty chill.

"Don't get me wrong now, she fine. When I say fine, I mean FINE. But I know she expensive." Dray continued. Klay looked at his friend and furrowed his eyebrows

"Nigga you want her? Gone ahead and pay for these expenses. I'm not tripping."

Dray paused and pretended to weigh his options, making them both bust out laughing.

"Nah forreal though. She's using you. She might end up trapping you." Dray said. Klay nodded and sighed.

Klay wasn't stupid. He had thought of all of this before, with every single person he has dated. But he always played it safe. When he had first met Ryan she was nothing but a basic YouTuber, because of him, she now modeled for various companies such as Fashion Nova. She let fame get to her head and  now he was tired of her, because everything she did was for clout and attention.

He made it clear to her that they weren't a thing. He didn't even claim her but she was always around him for publicity. It got to the point where he just stopped caring. The only thing she was to him was a sex partner.

"She's dating herself nigga." Klay chuckled and sat back in his chair. Dray laughed.

Shaun walked back inside from doing his business in the bathroom and butted into the conversation.

"What about that one girl you told us about? Derrick cousin or sister or something like that." He asked. Klay's eyes widened as he thought about Tristin for a second. He had only met her once but she was on the back of his mind like crazy.

"What about her?"

"Are you gonna man up and talk to her?" Shaun asked grabbing a slice of pizza and layed out on the couch.

A football game was on, but at this point none of them were paying attention to it.

Klay let out a small chuckle

"I don't know. She's like a big lawyer or something like that. And Ryan most likely ruined that for me." He explained shaking his head.

"Shut up man. You mean to tell me you got her number just to stare at it? It's been two days." Draymond blurted out, making them all laugh.

Klay shrugged. Though he had only met her once, he can already tell how strong minded, yet innocent she was. She probably already had a preconceived notion of him, after all, he was a basketball player ⛹️ and that alone left a distorted impression.

His friends were right though.He snapped out of his thoughts, but his friends were paying him no mind. He pulled out his phone, going to his contacts. He scrolled down until he got to her name.

Tristin

"Alright." He mumbled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristin