5

Klay T

Klay T.

As Klay walked through the firm, many people stopped and stared. He was Klay Thompson for crying out loud, He tried to pay it no mind, but out of nowhere a girl with blonde hair stopped him.

"Oh my God! You're Klay Thompson! I'm such a huge fan!" She said throwing her arms around him. He let out a small chuckled and tried to hug her back.

"Hey." he said, not sure of anything else to say. His hands were full with two bags of food. And he really didn't know where he was going, but he was on the fifth floor, like he was instructed to be.

"What are you doing here anyways!? Oh! Do you have a case with us?" She asked as she pulled away.

"No not at all. I'm actually looking for someone." He replied. She giggled. "You wouldn't be happening to look for someone named Elizabeth would you? Cause if you are, she's standing right here." She said in a sing song pointing to herself. Klay furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. She was too bouncy and preppy, which was more creepy than anything.

"No not at all." He mumbled. "I'm looking for Tristin Rose." he said clearly

"Oh really?" She asked surprised. "She's in 510."

Klay gave her a small smile and walked past her. He chuckled lightly to himself at how things went down, that's literally the same encounter he had with every female fan of his. Once he reached 510 he saw Tristin at her desk talking on the phone. He looked at her for a second, just doing her own thing; She looked beautiful. Her hair was pulled back into a nice tight bun. She had on minimal makeup, even though she didn't need any.

She wasn't lying when she said she was busy. He knocked on the door, watching as she looked up. A smile crept up on her face as she got up from her desk to come open the door.

"Hey Thompson." She greeted him, stepping aside so he could walk in.

"So this is where all the magic happens huh?" Klay asked as he looked around at the spacious office the door. It the walls were all glass, so it was easy for anyone to see what was going on inside.

Klay turned around and looked at Tristin who stood there with her arms crossed.

"Oh shit, my bad." He mumbled as he came to give her a hug. Before he could embrace her, she flinched but he didn't pay any mind to it. "How are you?" He asked as she pulled away.

"Hmm, busy like I told you." She smiled as she walked back to her seat. "What did you bring me?" She asked sitting down.

Klay shrugged. "I don't know what you wanted, or what you were allergic too, so I just got some chicken tenders and some fries from Chick-Fil-A. Everyone loves Chick-Fil-A." Tristan's eyes widened, as she beamed with excitement.

"You brought me Chick-Fil-A??!" She asked. Klay laughed handing her the bag of food. She took it and looked inside. She nodded at the sight of her food and looked up at Klay.