This isnt an actually update

Hi so I don't usually do stuff like this and I promise I have a whole bunch of stories in my draft thing and I'll update soon.
But

After over a year of being obsessed (which I know isn't THAT long)

I FINELY SAW DEAR EVAN HANSAN ON BROADWAY!!!!!!!!!

It was incredible. Words can't describe how amazing it was. Everyone was so perfectly talented. Heidi, and Cynthia were played by understudies, AND I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!!! I was in the same room with Michael Park, and it was just an awesome experience.
When I got in I saw the bed and I started crying (you can ask FallingStarsss_ she went with me) and then besides for the occasional shaky breath I was ok EXCEPT for sincerely me. I don't know why, that numbers supposed to be the comedy relief but I guess I just got overwhelmed in a good way? Like I was actually seeing this, and the guy who played Connor??!?? Alex Boniello?!!?? He is rly attractive, so is the girl who played Zoe, Mallory Bechtel, and she was super talented!
Some of the things I liked:

Evan had ticks, which I wasn't expecting but was happy about, tapping his chest and scratching in front of his ear near his cheek were the most common. He also rubbed his nose sometimes.

Larry is not an obvious asshole as people assume from listening to it.  He messed up, but he wasn't an emotionless monster, during you will be found he broke down and started crying. He wasn't any more or less guilty then Cynthia. And he's a really good character.

Most people know this but during anybody have a map? When the Murphy's were sitting at the table, that scene was funny, when you think about it, it's really one of the only scene with all of the Murphy's are all together, (Connor included). And I don't know why but I like when Zoe and Connor interact.

In you will be found Evan is reading a speech off of index cards and they get out of order and he starts to fresco out and he drops them and is just half laying on the ground trying to breath until he gets up and starts to sing

S I N C E R E L Y  M E
Like all of sincerely me. It

So before the she started and after intermission, they projected screen image things, and then a phone would ring and it would tell you to silence your cellphones and then a whole butch of social media noise and buzzing would get louder and louder till it stoped.

One thing I realized is that when Evan is talking to Connor after he dies, it's a representation of what's going on in Evan's mind. At that point Connor represents Evan's anxiety and depression. Just like having anxiety and depression, Connor is convincing Evan he has to keep the lie going, and no one would realize if he disappeared. How the Murphy's need him, and if he told the truth how everyone would hate him. (It was easier to explain in my head that probably doesn't make sense but yeah)

Overall it was an awesome trip and it was worth the wait.
Thanks for reading!