Drunk

Ok I have an actual chapter that I've been working on and I will post it soon.

"Babe? You awake"
"Aghhhhggbh" was all Evan could reply with, the pain in his head throbbing too hard to think.
If it wasn't bad enough, he heard the click of a photo being taken, with the flash on. Evan I once again groaned, and managed to speak.

"Jared what the fuck"
"Aww your first hangover! I'm so proud"
"Why the hell are you here and why does my head feel like Athena's being born?"
Conner chuckled. "Someone has a little too much to drink..."

Evan sat up, instantly regretting it. "Ow, shit. I wasn't that drunk"
"Uhh... I have a camera that begs to differ" Jared said, putting the lease cap back on his camera. Evan winced. "How bad?"

"Well you flirted with Connor all night"
"How is that bad? He's my boyfriend?"
Jared and Connor exchanged looks. "You asked if he was single and when he said he had a boyfriend you started crying"
"Crying??"

"Yup, and then when you asked who and he said Evan you walked around the house screaming 'WHERES EVAN IM GONNA STEAL YOUR BOY!!"

Evan sighed "Jesus... anything else"
Connor responded this time, "you started crying again and wouldn't stop till I made you mac and cheese, which you then proceeded to dump onto you head"

Evan lied back down. "If this ever leaves this room, you'll be sorry" before falling asleep once more.

Hi, so sorry it's been so long, a lotta stuffs been happening and I've been busy, I'm going to try and put another chapter up before the weekends over, comment any requests you have, and thanks for reading!
-VRM