Teaser⭐️🌺

Here's just a little tease about what's to come with this book enjoy 😊

"... No ma because once again you're not fucking listening to me! You never listen that's your problem!" Lexy shouted at me as our conversation was quickly turning into an unnecessary argument.

"Watch your mouth young lady mad or not I'm still your mother that's first and foremost! Now I don't know what your father lets you do to him and his wife but I'm not them! fix it."

"Oh really I couldn't tell sometimes.. and his wife has a name... and from the looks of it she's been more of a mother to me than you...."

Did this girl just say... and thats what sent me over the edge.

"What did you just say me!?" I shouted back at her. I could tell my yelling scared her but that was the least of what was about to come out of my mouth.

"Alexis-Jade Elizabeth Riley I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but you must've forgotten I'm your mother not your little friends or your fathers wife! none of that I'm the reason you exist So don't you dare open your mouth to speak to me like that again and I ain't playing with you!"

"Cheryl calm down just talk to her even hear her out. just don't do it like this."James said as he tried to rationalize and calm me down.

"No one asked for your input so what your saying to her and me right now doesn't matter like at all. Sho mind your business."

I don't know what came over me but I just wanted to go after her. I darted towards her but lucky for her James grabbed hold of me and held me.

"You know what I'm not about to stand here and be treated like a child especially by you! I'm outta here." She grabbed her purse and MY car keys and walked out making sure to slam the door.

I tried to run after her tears of anger flooding my eyes. "No Cheryl just let her go cool down. You both need to calm down." James said calmly as he let go of me and sat me down on the couch.

" calm down my ass that is a child. 19 or not she's still a child MY child. I'd be damn if I let her talk to her you or me like that. Trying to say I'm the reason why.. you know what NO! Give me your keys James." I wiped my eyes and stood up

"Cheryl..."

"NOW JAMES! And I'm not playing!" I snatched the keys out of his hand and out the door I went. I'll be damned. Adult my ass...

********
Book will be officially released 12/31/18 @6pm
Start/Vote ⭐️❤️