Chalk (9)

Y/N's POV

I opened her textbook slowly, like at any second it could just jump out at me and bite me. Honestly, that was kind of the vibe the book gave me, in a way.

I felt like Susie could be back any second, and punish me (Ooooh, spicy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) for even touching her stuff.

But her textbook was filled with sketches. Whether it be an axe, a pool of blood, an anime girl....wait, anime girl?

Wow. Didn't expect Susie to be into that kind of thing....but her drawing style was actually really cute.

Susie was taking a really long time to get the chalk. After all, it should just be in the supply closet. Everyone just looked around in confusion at the class, knowing that class was not going to start for awhile.

At this rate, it'll already be time for the next class by the time Susie gets back. Alphys was just tapping her desk, repeatedly, and her smile showing she was scared.

"OH FOR LIGHTNERS' SAKE! I'm getting it myself!!" Alphys yelled, me jumping at her sudden outburst, and most of the class shocked.

Alphys hurried out of the room, leaving us all alone.

By now, Ms. Alphys should know that leaving a ton of teenagers in a room without an adult can be disastrous. (Oho, what do we have here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Some kids talked about random shit, and others just read the textbook. I just slumped down low in my seat, and didn't speak to or look at anyone.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right? I'm (MEANIEMCBITCHFACE I MEAN-) Steve!!" he says, waving. He had light brown hair, bright eyes that seemed to not be an actual color.

He seems like the type to try to get a girl to fall in love with him, then break her heart and repeat. I just tried to be natural, despite it sort of being something I don't want to be involved with.

"So....you're cute..." he said, slowly leaning in. I slowly backed away as he inched closer and closer.

He was so close to me, and I just pushed his face away and ran towards the door.

Of course, that's when Susie decided to come back, chalk in hand.