Matt x Reader (fluff)

I woke up early morning because of it being Christmas. The boys and I thought up the idea of doing a Secret Santa with a budget of 40. Edd, Matt, and I all agreed that it was a great idea. On the other hand Tom hated anything and everything that had to do with Christmas, but he went along with it to make us happy. That day we made four slips of paper, put it in a hat, and shook the hat up then took a slip of paper. If we got ourselves we had to switch with someone. Thankfully no one got themself and had to switch. I had then ran back to my bedroom. When I had taken a look to see who I got, my heart quickened and my cheeks turned a light pink shade. Of course karma decided to give me Matt, who I had been crushing on since Tom and Edd introduced us. Fluff you karma! (Aaayyyy.... Nevermind. Oh and reader.... My name isn't Karma. It's "Your Worst Nightmare" mahahaha.) That was three weeks ago and I have a very special breakfast to make.

Small Time Skip

We all gather in the living area.
Matt stood up and handed Edd a neatly wrapped gift. "Her Edd, this gift is for you. It is so that you may remember I'm always here for you," Matt says. Edd opens the gift carefully only to reveal a picture of Matt.

"Thank you Matt," Edd says, smiling. Edd was going next and stood up grabbing the gift he got for his receiver. "I got this for Tom," Edd says giving Tom his present. "I hope you enjoy it Tom."

Tom opens his gift up only to see Smirnoff and a flamethrower. "Thanks Edd," Tom says, getting up and burning the tree down. He then grabs the gift he got for his receiver. "Here (Y/N), this is for you." He hands me the gift and I unwrap it.

"Oh my goodness! Tom thank you so much! REEEEEEEE!" I squeal. It was the limited edition poster of Kaname and Zero from the anime Vampire Knight. "So I guess you already know who I got. So Matt before you open this, just know that I bought it from another country and the other has a page filled," I say, blushing a bit. I pass the gift to Matt and he opens it.

Matt gasps and pulls out a beautiful jewel encrusted mirror. "How did you even afford this with the budget we had!?" Matt stated.

"A friend of mine works on stuff like this. When I told her about the Secret Santa, who I got, and what that person was like she offered to make a mirror and ship it all for free. I took her up on the offer because she would have done it anyways," I state.

Matt nods and places the mirror down as gentle as possible. He then takes out scrapbook and opens it to the first page. The first page was filled with memories everyone has had together and on it a message stating that I liked Matt. I ran up to my bedroom secretly before he could even read the message. I hear a knock on my door and open it only to be in tackle hug by Matt. Both of us are blushing. "(Y/N) I love you too," Matt says, kissing me.

I kiss back. We both pull away for this thing we call air. Matt smiles at me. "Matt, we you be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yes! Of course! Absolutely!" He yells. He then kisses me again and I kiss back. I know that Edd and Tom are at my doorway and see Matt and I kissing but I don't care. This is the best Christmas ever.

635 words
December 25, 2018 at 11:47 P.M.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays