Edd x Female Werewolf Reader (Smut)

Edd and I are playing Diablo III on my PlayStation3. I don't care what anyone says about it being outdated, it still works. Edd and I are currently creating our characters. Edd chose to be a Demon Hunter. I chose to be a Witch Doctor.

Before I even moved in I use to be low in the ranks, an Omega. Everyone be would scowl at me every time I would walk by them. I was the outcast of the pack. Then the alpha male attacked me. This caused the rest of the pack to attack me. I remember yelping, screaming, pleading them to stop, asking why they were doing this. I was crying and losing blood rapidly. I blacked out that day and woke up in, what I now know as, the hospital. Turns out Edd saved me from dieing. He explained how he found me alone, dieing, and laying in my own blood puddle. Must have been terrible for him to see. Although if it weren't for Edd who found me I would be dead. He offered for me to stay with him and a few others which at first refused. I was threw out of my pack and was now a lone wolf, no big deal but Edd insisted I stay with them. He wouldn't stop saying that I should stay with them until I agreed. A few months pass and I feel like I'm accepted into a pack. Edd, Tom, Matt, and I are what I consider a pack. Edd and I grew close and I can't do anything without him.

This leads to now, breeding season, Edd and I playing Diablo III, alone in the house. Tom had to take Matt to the store with him because Matt wants a new fish. Edd gets a phone call have way through act I. "Hey (Y/N), Tom and Matt won't be back until Friday so we have the house to ourselves," Edd says in his cheery voice. So cute. I'm not going to lie to myself but I know I have a crush on him but two days alone with him means I'm going to have to lock myself in my room after this. We play all day. "I'm going to to stop for the day and take a shower, (Y/N). I'll be back," Edd states, leaving me in my room.

When I'm sure he's in the bathroom I go down stairs to cook dinner. Edd like bacon so I'll cook bacon and some pancakes for dinner. I grab out everything I need and start to back pancakes be and bacon.

Small Time Skip

Edd walks into the kitchen. I'm sitting at the table waiting for him. He then sits down across from me. "Thanks (Y/N) for making dinner," he says. He begins to eat the cola flavored and shaped pancake and the bacon.

"It's nothing Edd," I reply. I smile and start to eat my pancakes and bacon. After we are done eating, Edd and I wash our dishes and whatever other dish there is. We then head to the living room. "What do you want to do tomorrow Edd?"

Sitting down on the couch Edd blushes. "(Y/N) I-," Edd pauses for a few seconds. "I like you." Edd hides his face with his green hoodie. He starts to speak through his hoodie so it's muffled but my ears help me hear well. "You're cute, beautiful, and have an amazing personality," Edd says peaking up out of his hoodie to see me. I was blushing and right next to him.

Edd pulls his head out of his hoodie completely. I look at him. "Edd I-," I say, pausing like he did. "I like you too." I get closer to him. I wrap my arms around him before leaning closer to his face, closing my eyes and kissing him. I felt him kiss back.

Edd pulls away to take off his green hoodie and white shirt. I pull off my gray hoodie, maroon tank top, and unclasp my black bra. He pulls off his pants revealing his boxers and the now obvious boner he has. He then turns to me blushing and we make out. He unbuttons and unzips my pants, pulling them down. I kicked my pants off my legs. Edd licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and I feel it move throughout. He gropped my breast. My area was throbbing, I need him. I pinned Edd to the couch getting on top of him. I rubbed my area on his area. "Ah~ (Y/N)!" Edd moans loudly.

I pull down his boxers and my panties. I then insert him inside of me. "Edd~" I moan. I start to pants. He pushes me to the couch causing me to detach from him. Edd got on top of me inserting his member inside of me. "Aah~" I moan out. He starts to pull out but pushes back into me before he exits me. He does this slowly. "Edd~ Aah~ Edd~" moans came out of my mouth. He thrusts in and out faster causing me to moan louder and more often. "Edd~ f-faster~ pleas~" he thrusts faster. "Edd!~"

2.5 hours later of just that

"Edd!~" I moan as I climax for the 12th time.

"(Y/N)!~" Edd finally climaxes inside me. He collapses on top of me, panting. "I," he says still panting. "Love you."

"I love you too, Edd," I say kissing him. We both fall asleep, cuddling each other.

927 words

Requested by Kittylavender

December 26, 2018 at 5:46 P.M.

REQUESTS OPEN