CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

*Emma's POV*

Luke was driving my Aunts car, and had me blindfolded in the passenger seat. "You really can't tell me where we are going." I begged. "What part of surprise do you not understand" he said and I could tell he was smirking. "I literally can't see anything, like if you said 'hey Emma kiss me' I would probably end up kissing the seat." I said with some sass. "Well how about you take the blindfold off, see where we are, then kiss me because we are here." He said. I slowly took off my blindfold. "OMG LUKE, it's Six Flags. HOW DID YOU KNOW? My mom used to take me here when my dad left to cheer me up, or my dad took me here when my mom was in jail or rehab. OMG Luke I can't believe-" I was cut off my Luke grabbing my chin and turning my head towards him. He leaned over to me, "I said see where we are then kiss me." He whispered. Then he kissed me, his hand moved from my chin to brushing my hair behind my ear. Luke pulled away, "God I love you." he said. "I love you too." I got out of the car, and he met me at the door. Luke intertwined his fingers with mine like usual as we walked to the front gates. "Now let's have a little fun." He said.

-----------------------------------------

I had no idea what time it was no doubt that it was late, I had such a good time. Me and Luke won matching penguins, and we made a deal that we are going to snuggle the other persons all day, then tomorrow we switch and it smells like the other person. We were on our way back to the car. Luke's hand was still intertwined with mine, and I loved it that way